Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

Ever skate and play with an NHLer?

Ralph Intranuovo, John Vecchiarelli?

We could go on forever but I don´t think any of the guys we named do still play and never were ECHL´ers either. :blink:

Yeah in Italy I know. Intra is still in the DEL as well. I was just saying that they are either not playing or not ECHL. My english is confusing at times...sorry.

That´s cool. I think their play went down the hill once all their canadian trained guys retired in the late 90´s. They were trying to keep the national team domestic only after that but I think the skill is just not there. On a side note, Paul DiPietro is now playing for the swiss national team.

My highschool coach (I played less than a season), was Marty Gateman. Drafted by the Rangers but I don't think he ever made it out of the minors. From what I understand friends w/ Lou Lamorillo, who came to our practices once in a while.

Jamie Thompson, but he also never made it out of the minors I think?

And Tom Cavanagh played in my highschool division same year I played (or benchwarmed rather), recently signed or in the SJ Sharks system.

Garth muary, barrett jackman, derek morris, peter kalus, josh harding, matt haubbauer. All pats guys that ive skated with that have made it, been drafted or been in camps.

oh dont worry its cool, tony said he wants to stay in italy and get dual citizenship and play for the nat'l teams one day

I'd love to have dual citizenship with Italy. I'm going to have to purchase another Italian National team jersey when they play in the Olympics.

tonyvolo.jpg

I live in the uk and not many NHL'er come over here, so i have never had the chance to skate with any NHL'er :( . But i would love to train with Kovelchuck, Iginla, Bure, Oveckin, Carter or Crosby......... :D

Jeremy Roenick, Brad May, Claude Lemieux, Kris Kolanos, Sean Burke, Mike Sullivan, Jim Johnson(my coach), some NHL coaches and assistant coaches...probably forgetting a couple

Adam Foote. Went to a stick and puck session instead of last period at school in grade nine, and he was there. He worked out at the arena so I guess it was a little down time. His wrister was rediculously fast, like as hard or harder than my clapper at the time. And it wasen't that his top end was so fast (although he was still faster than anyone I know) its that extra step in acceleration he had that made him seem so much faster.

joe thornton, corey perry, anthony stewart, scott hannon, nathan horton, mike cammalleri, rob shremp, david bolland, brent seabrook, wojtek wolski, sidney crosby, cam barker, roffi torres, jeff o'neil, dennis o'brein (played for the bruins when cherry was the coach), dany markov, sergie berizen, eric lindros, kyle wellwood, jason spezza, manny malhotra, brad boyes, patrice bergeron, tim gleason, corey locke and others.

Not the biggest names around but, Donald Maclean (personal friend) Plays with AHL Griffins, Ryan Flinn, with LA now, and Jody Shelly big fighter for columbus.

i didnt really play with them but i skated around with them for a bit as im only 15... eric staal, marc staal, trevor letowski, taylor pyatt, greg johnson. ryan johnson, mike richards, chris pronger, im from north western ontario so they are all from around here i playd with em this summer.