Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave

TPS Response Plus Gloves (black cable-knit)

I can tell you for sure because I have never tried any TPS traditional style gloves, but from pics of it it looks like its a lose fitting glove, well at least not as tight as eastons and not as lose as eagles. Maybe somewhere in the middle but i dunno kno much about gloves.

It's good to know that I could probably get custom HGT's with regular split fingers. I'm not really a big fan of the tapered fingers, they just didn't feel right to me when I tried them on. Does anybody know where I can order custom Louisvile gloves? I checked w/ my lhs and they couldn't help me out. Thanks in advance.

It's good to know that I could probably get custom HGT's with regular split fingers.  I'm not really a big fan of the tapered fingers, they just didn't feel right to me when I tried them on.  Does anybody know where I can order custom Louisvile gloves? I checked w/ my lhs and they couldn't help me out.  Thanks in advance.

I'm going to stop doing it. Not that I can't get them; I'm just sick of the inquiries.

If you guys want to do a group order a la Mission one from CB, then we'll talk. Y'all will just have to decide on one glove.

It's good to know that I could probably get custom HGT's with regular split fingers. I'm not really a big fan of the tapered fingers, they just didn't feel right to me when I tried them on. Does anybody know where I can order custom Louisvile gloves? I checked w/ my lhs and they couldn't help me out. Thanks in advance.

I've been wearing the R2 glove lately and the fingers on the pro version of the HGT are the same, except with plastic. The fingers are not as tapered. I would say that it is tough to notice once they are on.

Hey JR, is the cable-knit material really shiny like the pics give the impression of, or is that the angle and lighting giving that impression? In mack's and Shark's gloves the materials look very shiny unlike regular nylon.

I finally got to use these today and they're easily the lightest gloves I've tried. Never tried the split fingers before but now I can't see how I hadn't for all this time. The shine is also not that much more than any other nylon though.

To me those look like HGTs with HG1 fingers. The angled backrolls aren't part of the HG1s so I don't know what's up with those gloves.