Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nazer

Best deal you've ever gotten

mission m-1 pants, new, 100$

graf 703's, new, 330$

tps hgt gloves, 130$

god bless trade in's at the ol' lhs

Our coach organized a team discount at our lhs and I got some 8K pants for 170$ cdn....$30 off, not as good as my other deals but better than paying full price.

old thread but i thought id update.

i got a z-carbon blade off ebay for a grand total of $16.50 cad( after shipping and such) the guy messed up and put it as BIN $5 when it was suppost to be starting bid of $5. his screw up was my gain :D

back in the day i ot an older pair of missions for free because he ordered a different pair then i wanted.

i also got 2 synergy shafts out of a trash can.

i also got a pro size steel goal new for 60$

I went to Maritime Sports in Moncton and they told me the skates I wanted were going to be 700$. I then went to Jessomes Source for Sports in Edmundston and they told me they could get them for about 500$.

New, unbaked Mission s500's for $112.50 on ebay.

Also, a $35 Inno True One - slightly used, but has held up for over a year for me.

Mission M1 over a year ago when they were still expensive for 66$ on ebay- took like a month to find my flex and curve and to get a good price - Was my first one piece - still have it ---and holds serious sentimental value.