Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nazer

Best deal you've ever gotten

Various brand new shafts with blades inserted at ACC with my employee discount. I used to pay $36 for a prostock shaft blade combo.

Most notably Travis Green Flyweight and Gary Valk 1100 shaft w/easton pro Z-Carb. and Hoglund Tps Rubbers.

This was before they realized that they should price composite sticks higher than woodies. Now they're asking 129.00

60 bucks for a pair of eagle x70 gloves custom white and green barely used AND a pair of 9.5 Nike Quest 1 roller hockey skates fitted with red star e-frames that were used 3 times. (40 bucks for the gloves 20 bucks for the skates)

I turned around and sold the skates to one of my teamates for 65 bucks....

CCM 852 Tacks Skates $40 off of craigslist. The guy bought them for figure skating and wore them once. I was gonna give him way more money for the skates, but when I went to pick them up his house was HUGE and I kind of saw why he asked only 40 bucks.

Second place. Easton Synergy 900C's for $150. I had kind of like the Tacks better and don't use the Synergies as much (It's too much skate for me and I don't weigh enough to flex the boot), time for ebay.