Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingjames23rulz

'05 Famous Brand ( XXX )

P106 or NM9 should be the Drury clone or atleast similar to it. The numbers are the same as Bauer's numbers, just with different letters in front of them.

I know everyone pretty much agrees these are XXXs but why do they have the Inno flex ratings listed? Doesn't Bauer go by 87, 107, something like that?

Sorry guys...what curve is the N71/st-louis would be compared to?

The old Peca curve

without beeing annoying..what was the old peca...i never been a bauer guys...

Sorry guys...what curve is the N71/st-louis would be compared to?

The old Peca curve

without beeing annoying..what was the old peca...i never been a bauer guys...

Same as the Mission Hatcher. High lie, square toe, kinda Sakic-ish.

I'm about to buy a new blade so that why i was wondering. thanks chadd...

by the way, i been told that the P71 is more iggy than the mogilny and the mogilny is more iggy than Mccarty right!?basicly what i whant to know is...is the bauer more iggy or the inno is..

here is the p71

p713ir.jpg

rounded toe, lie looks similar to my easton sakic 5.5 lie

but i guess the lie could be subjective as with the curve on the bottom its hard to figure out how to line them up

I just got one of these. I purchased the NM9 curve in a 280 flex (100 as they say on the site). I was disapointed mainly because its waaaaaay too light and the 280 flex is definitely not an easton 100. I think Buzz is right on with his assessment that the 240 is much closer to a 100 flex. The curve is identical to a Modano/Forsberg and the grip was nice but other than that it was a bad purchase :(

I can't imagine these companies wanting to make sticks that are lighter than these current ones (XN10's, Stealths, and Vapor XXX's.) Come on, how weak are you that you have to have a "XXX lite?"

is the preformance the same as the XXX. after seeing theses for only $119 usd or 200 for 2 im seriously considering these. after readign the thread i know what pattern i would get but the flex is throwing me... they say 320 is 85, but as stated above 320 is 77 & 280 is 87. what is correct? i dont think it woudl make a huge differance but i dont want a stick thats to whippy. i currently use 85 flex.

is the preformance the same as the XXX. after seeing theses for only $119 usd or 200 for 2 im seriously considering these. after readign the thread i know what pattern i would get but the flex is throwing me... they say 320 is 85, but as stated above 320 is 77 & 280 is 87. what is correct? i dont think it woudl make a huge differance but i dont want a stick thats to whippy. i currently use 85 flex.

Go with the 280 wickedwrister is right about the flexes.

The current XXX is 430g and the new XXX lite is 420g. 25 and 35 grams heavier than the xn10 and stealth , The XXX sticks are just so well balanced that they feel lighter than they really are.