Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeffw

Russians trying to get Ovechkin back

Just a note that Dynamo is nothing without Ovechkin.

im pretty sure they still have malkin though right?

I do believe they still have Malkin.

Theo, there are some A-O haters here, just like there are haters for any other player...

Just a note that Dynamo is nothing without Ovechkin.

im pretty sure they still have malkin though right?

I do believe they still have Malkin.

Theo, there are some A-O haters here, just like there are haters for any other player...

They should stop hating ,ovechkins great

Sounds more like they are trying to get 900K than to get a player.

Bingo, and it's payback for the Caps lawsuit against Semin for skipping out on his contract and not playing. By a total coincidence Semin is playing for Dynamo.

Ovechkin....man he is fun to watch. He's quickly becoming my new favorite player.

He needs to tone down the after goal antics. A little modesty would be nice. Like Hull used to say, "Act like you have scored before.......".

He needs to tone down the after goal antics. A little modesty would be nice. Like Hull used to say, "Act like you have scored before.......".

lol, that's hilarious.

AO is a great player but I totally agree, he celebrates like he just got an overtime goal everytime and ends up making himself look like a jackass

I think it's temparament, too. Hull is a laid-back kind of guy, but players like Ovechkin are more exhuberent. If he's just reacting to the situation it's OK to me; I just don't like the pre-planned celebrations (e.g. Jagr's salute from a few years ago, some of the NFL receivers' TD celebrations).

i personally love the celebrations. it's nice to see someone with some flavour and personality out there nowadays. makes every goal seem as it may be his last.

I love ovchkin being in the NHL but if he went back to Russia, I would get to see him play at the World Juniors!!! I would love to see him and Malken at the WJHC this winter :D