Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

Chris Simpson

OLN needs some talent here. I thought this would be some woman trying to fit in by making her name unisexual but no - this thing is a big ass bull dyke. She's bigger than the players she interviews.

OLN needs some talent here. I thought this would be some woman trying to fit in by making her name unisexual but no - this thing is a big ass bull dyke. She's bigger than the players she interviews.

She looks like Craig. :lol:

Is this the same Chris Simpson on Sportsnet (Rogers cable in Canada)?

Thats what I was wondering. I dont think so unless she just left or something.

Whatever happened to Erin Andrews? she used to work for the Sunshine Network. She was pretty hot

She does stuff for ESPN from time to time. She's actually fairly nice in person as well.

OLN needs some talent here.  I thought this would be some woman trying to fit in by making her name unisexual but no - this thing is a big ass bull dyke.  She's bigger than the players she interviews.

She looks like Craig. :lol:

I was googling around to see if there is more than 1 Chris Simpson, and I found this:

"Talent or simply Sex Appeal?"

And, related to that,

Jennifer Hedger speculation

Isn't Craig Simpson the ex-Oiler ? I'm not totaly sure because it was before my time but I'm pretty sure he was #11 for the Oil.