Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Just got my l-2!

just got my l-2 last night (for some reason the delivered at night) and its awesome! The l 2 stands for: L-Low connection shaft (for faster puck release) and 2-2 blades with every purchase. The other kool thing is that there is a 30 day warranty even on the blades. from what ive done with it (not much) the feel has felt pretty good stickhandling and it feels about the same as the m-1 weight wise. im playin with it for the first time today and ill be playing with it this weekend in a tourney so ill review it ina little while. The blade has a sorta z-tac covering on it o guess you could say because its kinda rough. I got the hull 75 flex, and the heel curve is so sexy. not too much curve and a bit of loft. any questions you can ask me. no weight on the stick tho

nope the hull is a heel go on the site and look. and no it says right on the shaft: the "2" stands for 2 blades with every purchase. When i can get my camera from my moms car i will take pics. what kind do u want?

nope the hull is a heel go on the site and look. and no it says right on the shaft: the "2" stands for 2 blades with every purchase. When i can get my camera from my moms car i will take pics. what kind do u want?

The L is low connection and the 2 has nothing to do with getting two blades as they will be sold individually. The Hull is supposed to be an Iggy copy, the renderings on teh website are useless. What ever happened to just having a picture?

well i played with it and it was nice. but when i flexed it i heard a crack. i dont see any damage outside what do u guys think? maybe it was a break in sound? IM WORRIED lol. any ideas?

How can you tell what the difference between a composite crack and a paint crack is? I would agree that its the paint crackling, it has to crackle alittle bit when it is first stretched or however you wanna explain it but the paint gets pulled apart and crackles.

ok, but how would i know if the composite cracked since i cant see it. i believe u and all but im just curious. it was a pretty big crackle

Well I dont think composite really....crackles...when it breaks. None of mine have made a crackle, more of a snap sound, or a sound something like poom, like popping open a can of those rolls that are wrapped and you have to pop them open.

If it made a noise as loud as you say it did you would probobly see it if it broke the shaft anywhere. It was probobly just the paint, but you probobly wont find out for sure until you use the stick again, cause if the shaft is broken anywhere it wont last very long like that.

man the 2 does stand for that! ill type exactly what it says since its hard to get a pic of it.

L = Low connection shaft (For faster puck release)

2 = 2 Blades (One connected and once replacement) with every purchase