Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Mission Fuel 110XP initial thoughts

Those are the Junior skate....I can tell by the outsole...The Senior has a full Carbon Fiber Outsole and a normal Pitch...

Yeah, I was wondering about that!

Also, I'm glad the skates do not look like a "cheapened" version of the Senior ones.

Will the square bolts in the pitch holder help the blade stay in place? My s500's have the old ones and they seem to move a little bit. Also is the outsole the same on the AG's as on the s500's? The outsole seemed to chip and flake a little bit in certain areas.

I think it is good thatt Mission has their skates looking similar for both the AG and the XP.

They are a smaller share and either skate will be recognized as a Mission (or more likely the new Vector 10.0 which is NEARLY identical)

You know what? I really, really dislike this right about now. I bought new Vector Pro's a while ago (3 months maybe) and I'm wishing right about now I had waited until now. Should have just gotten those old guys punched out...

Will the square bolts in the pitch holder help the blade stay in place? My s500's have the old ones and they seem to move a little bit. Also is the outsole the same on the AG's as on the s500's? The outsole seemed to chip and flake a little bit in certain areas.

wow, never had those problems with mine...

You know what? I really, really dislike this right about now. I bought new Vector Pro's a while ago (3 months maybe) and I'm wishing right about now I had waited until now. Should have just gotten those old guys punched out...

sucks they dropped big time in price

GeeZa32 Posted on Dec 6 2005, 10:41 PM

Mesh on the tongue certainly is different... 

It does remind me of the mesh on Vapor, Supreme, and Nike Flexlite skates. Doesn't?

GeeZa32 Posted on Dec 6 2005, 10:41 PM

Mesh on the tongue certainly is different... 

It does remind me of the mesh on Vapor, Supreme, and Nike Flexlite skates. Doesn't?

I'm a CCM guy, I wouldnt know ;)

I like the look of the AG, but I do like the look of the s500 better. I still maintain, the pimpest skate ever would be s500's would black pitch holders... make it happen Justin :)

I like the look of the AG, but I do like the look of the s500 better. I still maintain, the pimpest skate ever would be s500's would black pitch holders... make it happen Justin :)

i second that, black pitch would be sick

wow, never had those problems with mine...

Ya the pitch is at like Neutral + 1/2. I set it at +1 and it moves a little bit. I think that bolt gets tweeked. Otherwise not complaints.

That is what my skates look like....One of the few with Black Pitch... :P