Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Mission Fuel 110XP initial thoughts

So how could I get ahold of a pair of black Pitch 3 holders? I'll need some for my Vector Pro's when those holders go to hell... (Or holder heaven I guess...)

You would have to be a head of Mission to get ahold of a pair.

So how could I get ahold of a pair of black Pitch 3 holders? I'll need some for my Vector Pro's when those holders go to hell... (Or holder heaven I guess...)

You would have to be a head of Mission to get ahold of a pair.

Well that's no fun.

Shut up man...I want that...gotta hook the black man up with black PITCHs...

I once put black Tuuks on them..they were just straight sinister...

JR, your black? I tought I was the only one

Personally I'm loving the AG's. The XP's look too much like the vectors and rbk's

I think I will get a pair of those after my S500's to keep my mission skate streak alive!

any improvements on the pitch holders?

what does the AG/XP stand for?

Just so I don't get a bunch of PM's, I did not design or develop the new Mission skates. They were done by the Team up in Montreal...They would be able to answer all of your questions...I will do my best, but I am not sure of all the internal/external changes.

I do know that the AG has the same basic internals as the S500 with some new features to reduce weight.

Okay....really when are these coming out? =)

Also, what's the difference between the XP and the AG? Aside from color etc?

Which is the higher end skate? XP?

It's SuppleFit. Did the S500 and L7 fit the same? No...ugh...

Two totally different-fitting skates.

No way. Two different skate line fit differently????

Amazing.

<_<

It's SuppleFit. Did the S500 and L7 fit the same? No...ugh...

I wouldn't know...most smart buying stores didn't carry the L series

It's SuppleFit.  Did the S500 and L7 fit the same?  No...ugh...

I wouldn't know...most smart buying stores didn't carry the L series

Actually, none of the stores around me carried the L or S series. Mission has had a hard time getting their ice skates established in this area.

Fine lookin skates for sure...

But nothing looks nicer than my s500's with black t'blades and chrome stabilizers. I wish I still had a pic of them, JR did an awesome job mountin the t'blades on my missions.

But nothing looks nicer than my s500's with black t'blades and chrome stabilizers. I wish I still had a pic of them, JR did an awesome job mountin the t'blades on my missions.

In my opinion, the best skate combo is the S500 with a felt tongue with the Silver inserts like this guy, I would of kept the Pitch tho...

http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages...020_800x600.jpg

I used the Fuel AG 110 tonight in my game and they were pretty comfortable. I had a little pain in the arch at the start of the game but it went away when I loosened up the laces. They fit much deeper along the ankle, something that works well for me, buut they were also tighter along the mid-foot. They seem a bit stiffer along the lower foot and a bit softer along the ankles out of the box.

In my opinion, the best skate combo is the S500 with a felt tongue with the Silver inserts like this guy, I would of kept the Pitch tho...

http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages...020_800x600.jpg

Derek Armstrong. I think JR mentioned they are custom. He likes specific colors or something like that.

Looking at that pic quickly, they kinda look like Graf G3 or G35s, even with the little neon G in the forefoot. I know they aren't a G, but are a "Mission" emblem, they just look kinda similiar in the pic.

I saw Aaron Miller on the Kings game the other night using a new Mission stick too. Looked gold colored. Is that the Pulse?

Kinda off topic, but I saw rafalski last night at the game, and he was using the pulse and pulse grip (broke the grip one)

Interesting...talked to Mike over at Mission and he told me that if he can get Rafalski using it, then he's really got something there. I like mine and I'm a wood blade user. Just got some Darbys which I'll be giving a whirl..