Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Mission Fuel 110XP initial thoughts

Just got my custom pairs of skates today - a pair of S500s and a pair of Fuels. The Fuels seem to have a Vector look to them - same cut, however a tad bit deeper. I took pics but I am waiting for approval.

I should be skating in them in a few days. Will give you guys updates then.

Looking forward to the detailed pics, thanks.

Is teh Fuel 110XP the successor of the S500 or is this the replacement of the L7?

You're new so I'll let you slide. I answered this question too many times last year.

"IT COMES OUT IN THE SPRING"

Stuff is shown to the reps in November, then shown to the retailers in December. It is unveiled in January and booking orders are filled there. The stuff ships out (in theory) in April/May.

but I want a pair for Christmas this year, anyone know where I can find a 9EE/AA?

JR..I can see your temple twitching from here in DFW...

You're new so I'll let you slide. I answered this question too many times last year.

"IT COMES OUT IN THE SPRING"

Stuff is shown to the reps in November, then shown to the retailers in December. It is unveiled in January and booking orders are filled there. The stuff ships out (in theory) in April/May.

If you're referring to me, I'm sorry, I was being somewhat sarcastic, but it didn't get portrayed too well...

Then you won't be interested in these...these are traditional fit. You would want the AG.

so what are you saying?

The Fuel don't fit like the S500?

I like the S500 but the tendon guard is ripping...

Then you won't be interested in these...these are traditional fit.  You would want the AG.

so what are you saying?

The Fuel don't fit like the S500?

I like the S500 but the tendon guard is ripping...

Go to a shoe repair shop and have it stitched. It cost me $10 a skate and is working fine.