Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deathmoves

Any1 play the Piano? Or any instrument?

Anyone play an instrument?? And who is your fave composer? I play the Piano! Never had any lessons tho. ;) Getting annoyed with a peice i am finding hard to play so i thaught i would make a post! Out of about 30 of us only 2 other players on my team play an instrument. Also my fave composer is Chopin! :D

So anyone else play an instrument??

Play Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bari Sax. Clarinet, Piano, Bass Guitar. Spent 3 weeks in Europe in '88 touring and playing swing music to the masses.

I've been hearing my daughters practice "Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer" on the piano the past three months. They're gearing up to play it on Christmas Eve, and actually are becoming pretty good.

Now, all we have to do is teach them the concept of singing on key, but I won't be much help there. :lol:

Mostly guitar for me, some bass, a little drums, very little keyboard. I loved arranging pieces for full orchestration when I had my music theory class back in school. I think they're still using one of my arrangements for the band.

According to my Wife for some reason you're never supposed to tell people that you can play the piano or type.

I play the guitar/bass/ukulele/banjo/mandolin among others and worked in a guitar shop through high school and part of college...

I've played the French Horn for 16 years. My favorite composers to play are Hindemith and Shostakovich. To listen to are Strauss and occasionally Copeland.

i was thinking it was gonna be you.

Mack's learning the rusty trombone, he's a natural from what I hear

Played guitar since 8th grade, still suck

"No Stairway... DENIED!"

By the way, the Navy misses you.

Play/played piano

finished up from the Royal Conservatory of Music back when I was 17 but I never pursued the ARCT level.....might go for that one day after I finish university.