Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

Saw the One90

once the retro wave kicks in..you'll original supreme 1000/2000 Daoust 301 and Micron Medallic and 1090 come back in a wave that rivals the AF1 and classic Jordan (ie the III's) lines..classic design but sold at places like Proper in LB (apropersite.com) and nom de guerre in NYC (gotta find it on your own..)

It will come about when Crosby is on the cover of THN with a retro Rick Kehoe jersey and showing his new tats...

haha, my love of all my current equipment has made my sneaker addiction get out of control. so far in december I've picked up 9 pairs. and everyone was told cash or sneakers for christmas.

it's a lot easier when you aren't spending 500 bucks at a kick.

does anyone know of a differnet place i can see the one90 gloves at?

I can't find the pic i got from the NBH 06 catologue thread, but i found this on my computer...

wjecmundavis8ls.th.jpg

with gst and pst these skates are going to cost a little over $900 Canadian.

that's not THAT outrageous, if they're that price with taxes. i know it is still a hefty amount of coin, but in comparison, most other high end skates that are around 699.99 cdn must work out to about 900 or so after taxes.

All the top of the line skates around here are either 599.99 or 699.99. The 699.99 works out to be a little over 800 bucks. Like $805ish, thats with Nova Scotia having one of the highest tax rates (15%)

The top skates in my area are over $1000+ im talking about bauer vapor xxx in usd

same here panther, we live in a country where prices are over-priced x10

It sucks! <_<

lol i may have to emigrate

EDIT:even when i do ship stuff over epuck for example i got some 8090's from they were delivered and the guy charged me £50(about$95usd) at the door for tax!

even though epuck had charged me £30($56usd) for shipping already

No lol....Im saying om sorry the 8090 and one90 arent vapor flashy

Bauer did a good job with the vapor 30, to bad my feet are to wide for them! Very Flashy!

No lol....Im saying om sorry the 8090 and one90 arent vapor flashy

Bauer did a good job with the vapor 30, to bad my feet are to wide for them! Very Flashy!

and there is my point....If its not flashy, then its ugly to you right?