Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

Saw the One90

Our rep had a set of skates and showed them to us tonight....

All i have to say is, wow. This honestly looks like the best skate I have ever seen. Its ungodly light, offers alot of protection, and the technical aspects of the skate are revolutionary. The look is inredible first hand. I seriously love this skate. Absolutely beautiful.

I dont want to get too much into the details, but wow. This will be THE skate to have.

My friends ColinK did post aobut them like 5-6 month ago, beacause i had a contact with someone of nike bauer and saw this skate since a long time ago...

and he said the samething WOW lol, same description as you, he really whant to get a pair when they will come out...

We were told $550ish. Expect a June release. I MAY be able to get my hands on a pair early because Im leaving for the Air Force before the release. The rep said he might be able to let me try em out. Pays to be in the service ;)

We were told $550ish. Expect a June release. I MAY be able to get my hands on a pair early because Im leaving for the Air Force before the release. The rep said he might be able to let me try em out. Pays to be in the service ;)

Have you tried them, how do you like the fit?

Wasnt able to :( they were 8's, im a 10.5. 6'2" 215 is good for somethings, not Rep samples....But the fit is like the classic Supreme fit, allbeit with a completely new idea in contouring the boot to the shape of the foot...So sweet.

The insole is something i have never seen before, the tounge has an awsome lace bite feature, the bottom is carbon and looks hot as hell, and the holder/runner is bad ass.

The boot is a one peice construction. There are no seams at all. Yet its made with a completely heat moldable material. the boot is the shape of a foot.

ts like with the Supreme line they wanted the equipment to look like body parts. The skate is just awsome to look at.

You look at the boot and you think its made out of fabric. Then you tap the outside and it feels like carbon. But it kind of flex's and you can see that it perfectly follows the contour of the foot. Just sweet. you can tell they took their time making it

How stiff were they?

The outside feels stiff, but its the material they use. Its like super stiff on the outside to deflect pucks and sticks, but yet it moves with you. Sort of like the Flexposite, but different. I wish I had the technical terms to explain what i mean.

Wasnt able to :( they were 8's, im a 10.5. 6'2" 215 is good for somethings, not Rep samples....But the fit is like the classic Supreme fit, allbeit with a completely new idea in contouring the boot to the shape of the foot...So sweet.

Is the new idea of shaping to the foot, the same as KOR's? Moldable composite boot. I believe it was KOR who revolutionized this feature.

I don't think the ONE90 is a moldable carbon skate...

moldable carbon fiber has been available for years, KOR took what Tony had done over a decade ago, and many before him, inthe speed world and created a skate around it..

The holders would be better if they were black with gray and blue writing to match the skate. Why doesn't anybody make a standard issue black holder any longer?

I'm wondering, is this skate look high-cut boot?? or it is more traditional?

Also do they look extreme stiff, or they are like any nike skate(rumors) stiff for the first 2 month, medium stiff after 4 month and shit after?? or the construction of the boot look better?

from what i saw there very upright like a nike, only bad thing chadd about this skate. is when you book your runners youll have to get not only the tuuk custom plus, and the light speed 2 but also the runner for the new lightspeed holder thats on the one90 because the blade in the one90 wont fit in a ls2 holder. Our rep said its an oversized blade

The skate on the right also has one extra eyelet.

I'm assuming that's because the skates on the left are a size or several sizes smaller than the skates on the right.

11 eyelets though? I thought most skates had about 10 eyelets. I'm assuming the skates with the 11 eyelets are like a size 12 or something big?

Yeah i noticed to 8090 going for 299.99 canadian pretty sweet deal eh!

Where did you see them at that price?