Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eman24dx

Favorite Seinfeld Character

Who's your favorite from Seinfeld?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That was a great episode. To pick a favorite Id have to go with the one where George locks his keys in his car at work and they think hes the 1st in the morning and the last to leave at night, But there all great.

My favorite episode is probably the marine biologist one. There's a couple that are close though, like the shrinkage one.

IHACitizen1 thats an easy one. Geroges alter ego is "Art Vandele". George is is hands down my favorite character. anyone remember when he pretends hes handicapped and gets his own bathroom.

The Frogger episode is the BEST!!!

The best is the "Human Fund" me and a few friends who are also obsessed w/seinfeld gave out Human Fund cards last Christmas, or should I say "Festives"

I was looking for Art Vandele and Buck Naked.

One of my favorites (so many to choose from) is from the first season where Jerry thinks the dry cleaner/laundry mat stole money from his clothes and Kramer convinces Jerry to get back at them by putting cement in the washing machine.

I don't remember the plot or all the sub-plots, but I liked the one where Kramer tanned with butter and Jerry was tanking his routine to spite Banya.

I also like the Kenny Rogers' Roaster one where Jerry and Kramer switched apartments and personas.

A scene that comes to my mind as a favorite is when Kramer was into his Cigars and it begun to affect his looks.

"... Look away ... I am hideous!"

Classic.

Two off the top of my head are Kramer trying to rescue Little Jerry Seinfeld and George and his injured squirrel getting attacked by the bird on the Kramer/Merv Griffin set.

A scene that comes to my mind as a favorite is when Kramer was into his Cigars and it begun to affect his looks.

"... Look away ... I am hideous!"

Classic.

OMG that is soo funny. This show had soooo many funny momnets and everytime I see an episode its still as funny as the first time i saw it