Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dougie8

Dog Names

The final decision on the dogs names are.....Duke! & Sam! I can't wait till February 8th

A big thanks to Everybody with the brainstorming, and especially twistoffate19, who came up with Duke, you should win a prize :P

Here's a link to a picture:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2937/dukeli...dougwsam6ob.jpg

P.S. The dog thats looking into the Camera (Sam) Her eye normally isn't like that :ph34r: and they're just dirty from being in a saw dust pen, just wanted to make that clear so you guys didn't think these dogs were total slobs :)

My dog's name is Drake, named after Dallas Drake, and he sure lives up to the name. My aunt and uncle had a dog name Barclay, after Blues bruiser Barclay Plager.

So i ended up getting a dog yesterday and i did what you guys said n the other thread and he kinda looks like a peanut :lol: and is really small so we ended up naming him peanut but hes been having diarrhea and vomiting so well see what happens :(

So i ended up getting a dog yesterday and i did what you guys said n the other thread and he kinda looks like a peanut :lol: and is really small so we ended up naming him peanut but hes been having diarrhea and vomiting so well see what happens :(

Peanut butter? :P

I only read it once and my guess is he meant that if I killed that damn dog my wife leaves me, rendering me to date myself a.k.a. build up stronger wrists/forearms? If so, that's not the case because single dads are puddy magnets.

Alfie, looking sorry for tearing up some furniture

alfqo9.jpg

Alfie with his "You talkin' to me" look when he has been caught tearing up some furniture

alfiebo1.jpg

Jake on the couch, being a scruffy lazy sumbitch

jakeonthecouchsleepinghu0.jpg

Jake the poser

jakeposingdk4.jpg