Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elias#1

Favorite Dream Car out of these?

If you had the money which one of these would you own.  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

porsches are nice. but come on, a lambo is out of a porsches league.

but there is no way that lambo can build an six cylinder engine that can fit into a 4 cylinder compartment

however, there are much more cars out there that should be on.. like chevy ss, esprit v8's, 3 cylinder turbos like the suzuki swift, etc...

personally, my choices are between a rx7 fc, rx8 or volvo s40, or 67 stingray.... or 67 mustang

nothing too spectacular

ps... red mustang...

but there is no way that lambo can build an six cylinder engine that can fit into a 4 cylinder compartment

however, there are much more cars out there that should be on.. like chevy ss, esprit v8's, 3 cylinder turbos like the suzuki swift, etc...

personally, my choices are between a rx7 fc, rx8 or volvo s40, or 67 stingray.... or 67 mustang

nothing too spectacular

ps... red mustang...

Well if you look at it that way, not many cars like my honda can put out 200 hp from a ~2L non turbo engine AND still be fuel efficient, relatively at least. But I dont think anyone in their right mind would take my car over a lambo. I do like porsches a lot but we are talking about dream cars in this subject and I would rather have a fuel guzzling hand made Lambo any day of the week over any porsche. And I could never foresee myself owning a lambo unless i could legally sell off some of my organs (do u know u can actually live without a stomach?) but I hope to one day own a 911. All I need to do that is not have children, or have them and sell them.

mclaren-f1.jpgOh, you wanna bring out the bad boys?

Theo...Your little McLaren F1 won't even see the Bugatti Veyron pass by it if the Veyron lives up to what its supposed too..somwhere in the neighborhood of 250mph top speed compared to the F1's 236. Not to mention 0-60 times. The Chrysler ME-FourTwelve is also slated to run about the same as the Veyron.

The difference in top speed in those cars is theoretical at best. The concept of driving that fast on a street is illogical, perhaps even insane. Not to mention that most people wouldn't have the balls to even wind them up on a track.

Guest phillyfan

I'd love to have a car like a Lamborghini, but that's not an everyday car. Even if I was filthy rich, I probably wouldn't go overboard and waste that much money on a car I'll drive once a week, topps. Even thought I wouldn't want one, a Viper may be a better choice then a Lamborghini in my opinion, at least with a Viper, you can drive it to and from work each day, if you still work when you're that rich. Honestly, I'd probably go for some sort of Porsche, Cadillac, hell, I['m sort of appealed to the Chrysler Crossfire. But, I wouldn't go overboard on cars like some of you would, how much did you guys pay for the pictures alone?! :D

There`s a Mustang Mach 1 on my street, but he needs to be restored, the guy who owns it has had like 100 offers to sell it, but he won`t. It`s a sick car, imagine it restored.....

I`m diggin all the cars, can`t decide.

There`s a Mustang Mach 1 on my street, but he needs to be restored, the guy who owns it has had like 100 offers to sell it, but he won`t. It`s a sick car, imagine it restored.....

I`m diggin all the cars, can`t decide.

My drummer had one, it would pass everything but a gas station. He got about 7MPG

nothing too spectacular

ps... red mustang...

Well if you look at it that way, not many cars like my honda can put out 200 hp from a ~2L non turbo engine AND still be fuel efficient, relatively at least. But I dont think anyone in their right mind would take my car over a lambo. I do like porsches a lot but we are talking about dream cars in this subject and I would rather have a fuel guzzling hand made Lambo any day of the week over any porsche. And I could never foresee myself owning a lambo unless i could legally sell off some of my organs (do u know u can actually live without a stomach?) but I hope to one day own a 911. All I need to do that is not have children, or have them and sell them.

Lambo out of Porsche's league?

Carrera GT- 0-62 in 3.9 sec

Diablo- 0-60 in 3.9 sec.

And:

Whilst the Murcielago may be one step down from the likes of the Carrera GT and Enzo, it's an important step. This is a supercar that you could live with.

When i wrote out of its league, i was more referring to how exclusive and prestigious the car is. How many lambos do you see around compared to porsches? And really, to the untrained eye, a porsche looks like any other porsche out there. Throw on a ground effects kit and you will be able to pass your porsche off for a higher trim. Lambos are absolutely guaranteed to swivel more heads, and drop more panties.