Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elias#1

Favorite Dream Car out of these?

If you had the money which one of these would you own.  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My dads friend has a mint 69 stingray and hegot offered $60 000 for it. I bet you all the people that bought those cars for $15 000 back then are killing themselves for selling them.

The Enzo is too nice, once you see a Ferrari in real you get fascinated with them, film the inside of one a couple of years ago during the Montreal Grand Prix the guy was really nice and we told him prople can't have cars like that where I live cause the car is too low and would probably be destroyed easilly because of the road conditions.

One thing I hate the most are ricers.

Theo, I agree completely. Those carsjust piss me off, with the flared out muffellers and stuff, they just sound stupid. Wheres the love for the classics, 67 Chevy, 71 Chevelle, the Charger, Barracuda, Roadrunner? I would take any of those over any of those cars any day.

Old american horse power come on boys. Ya gotta loe the sound coming out the tailp pipes of a charger or camaro,SWEEEEEET.

Out of the cars you listed, I'd have to say the Murcielago. But who in gods name really thinks that porsche can't hold up to any of these? In pure numbers, sure a p-car doesn't seem that impressive... but how many LeMans does porsche have to win in order to get respect? racing is not done in a straight line fellas.

As far as just power, the Koenigsegg will blow all those cars away.

As for some of my favs:

http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=1955...enz_300sl-1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/gto250f/250gto4.jpg

http://www.astonmartins.com/np6c/images/am743.jpg

http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=1997...e_911_gt1-1.jpg

And one that's on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEBWA%3AIT

tuscan.jpg

or

TVRT350REAR.jpg

good to see TVR getting a vote!! My fave cars too... prolly the Cerbera for me but not really on the same page performance wise as the Lambo's, buggattis and Ferraris.

By the way 130 isn't that fast...

MPH.

And in Europe you guys get to drive much faster.

MPH of course.... don't really wanna say too much, but empty roads and sometimes not so empty roads... we are allowed to go faster but legally not that fast.

Now that we know a lot of peoples fave car, what is the best car you've driven?

The CLK-GTR is a pretty sick car. My dad knows the owner of the car somehow, and he took me for a ride in it. My jaw dropped when he said he had a CLK-GTR. Then when he said he would take me around town in it, i almost creamed my pants :lol: We were doing about 130 on the highway flying by so many cars. A million dollars is alot for it though

Theo wrote:

Carrera GT- 0-62 in 3.9 sec

Diablo- 0-60 in 3.9 sec.

Who says all diablos are 3.9 seconds? The Diablo SVTT is 2.9 seconds and the VTTT is 3.2...porche is way out of lambos league.

Not in the handeling department. I'd like to see a Lambo beat a Porsche on a street course.

Also I really like the Caddy CTS, those are really nice. My dad works are the GM plant in town and he is pretty high up with ties with guys in Detroit (if that means anything to anyone). But he has taken home a few fun cars, the new Monte Carlo with a V-8 (one of 4 built so far), a CTS, an SSR, a real Hummer (got some serious looks crusing around in that), and H2 (very comfy ride). All nice vehicles. Gotta love GM and its affilliates (sp?).

Ford%20F350%20Super%20Duty%204x4%20Off%20Road%20-%20050-pTM.jpg

Apparently im all by my lonesome on this vote

HOLAY TRUCK, if someone had that here everyone would hate them. And not because there jelous. Huge Hick Truck. (Sorry Buzz)

Guest Datsyuk*13

This one dude that lives by me has this little truck with these huge wheels it looks so hillarious cuz its a crappy little truck its so funny,

the mclaren doesnt top out at 231 or w/e was said it tops out at 241, and i dont think that bugatti will break that record the car looks to heavy compared to a mclaren even which looks like a pretty beastly car.but ofcourse its really light but looks heavy,same could be possible with the bugatti but i doubt it. the whole point of this post is I WANT A MCLAREN F1!!!lol mclarens dominate.