Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elias#1

Favorite Dream Car out of these?

If you had the money which one of these would you own.  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You know I'm really like the El Caminos right now. There's one for sale in the newspaper for $3500 but it needs a new alternater <_< . Thinking about buying it and pumping some cash into it (although I wouldn't be able to drive it for a year :angry: ). It would definatly attract some attention at school and cruising.

Guest Josee

no doubt the ferrari f-50 man my dad has one and we go cruisin

Josee Posted on May 24 2004, 08:29 PM

no doubt the ferrari f-50 man my dad has one and we go cruisin

You must be damn rich then..cause f-50's are extremely rare and expensif!

You know I'm really like the El Caminos right now. There's one for sale in the newspaper for $3500 but it needs a new alternater <_< . Thinking about buying it and pumping some cash into it (although I wouldn't be able to drive it for a year :unsure: ). It would definatly attract some attention at school and cruising.

http://65.33.88.110/members/index2.html

That's my boy Billy's El Camino. He's a Zam driver at the rink. It's under "Projects," the 2nd one.

I have to say the Bentley GT is my dream car. There is no way that I would be going 230 mph, although, going to Germany on the autoban (spelling?) and renting a lambo, porsche, or anything among those lines would be pretty killer. But the bentley does it for me. One of the nicest luxury cars you will find for crusing around and it still has some nice power under the hood.

I went to work for some family yesterday and the husband had a mint condition beautiful 68' 912. I have to say I like the newer 996 look the best, but this was a sweet car.

I also have to say that I like working for those types of people! B)

My dad had an old 912 when I was a kid, they're great cars. Probably the reason I love Porsches so much.

I would have to go with the enzo even if i don't have my liscence it's an awesome car and i don't know anyone that has one so it would be wicked cool

I would have to go with the enzo even if i don't have my liscence it's an awesome car and i don't know anyone that has one so it would be wicked cool

Well I sure hope you wouldnt know anyone who owns one, they are like 650,000 and you have to own a couple other ferraris just to be put on the list to get one.

Well I sure hope you wouldnt know anyone who owns one, they are like 650,000 and you have to own a couple other ferraris just to be put on the list to get one.

They were priced 650,000$, at first. Even though they are sold out now, the cost for one would be more then 2 million.