Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cbettner66

Warrior Sticks

What is up with a ton of players using Warrior sticks lately? Have they went on a spending spree and paid alot of players to use their sticks? Or does everyone just really like their sticks?

A lot of people using Warrior right now are the ones that used Inno's before they were bought out by Warrior. The others, I have no explanation for.

He will get his batch soon of he will for sure start to point fingers at Warrior :P

He was using them a while back but was using an 1100 when he started this hot streak so he has probably stuck with Inno for that reason. He still uses the Vapor XX golves as well.

im surprised kovalchuk is still using an innovative stick - he must have a large stock pile of them somewhere

Or they don't want to put the Warrior logo on the sticks when he breaks 3-4 a game on average.

As for Warrior sticks in general, I only see 2-3 on most teams. There are a couple that have a couple more but nothing like Easton.

i noticed his 1100's have the huge curve and his warriors are basically a straight blade.

i noticed the same thing and was curious as to why that would be

The islanders only had 1 guy (radek martinek) using a warrior stick this season but within the last week aaron asham, brent sopel, alexei zhitnk, and chris campoli all started using the same style warrior stick

I think the stick kovalchuk normally uses in games has an illegal curve - and then he has a second set of sticks that are legal. I was watching a game against the penguins last week and he switched to the "straight" stick right at the end of the game because he thought the penguins were going to call him on it.

P.S. Myself and quite a few other ppl saw kovalchuk in the marriot hotel before the penguins game last week - but not a single person bothered to talk to him cause they were pissed at him over the whole crosby finger pointing thing. :P :P

P.S. Myself and quite a few other ppl saw kovalchuk in the marriot hotel before the penguins game last week - but not a single person bothered to talk to him cause they were pissed at him over the whole crosby finger pointing thing. :P :P

it wasn't that bad

What flex does Kovalchuck use on those 1100's?

It's definitely whippy. I'd say around an 80 flex. That's what his Vapor XX's that I had were anyway...

What flex does Kovalchuck use on those 1100's?

It's definitely whippy. I'd say around an 80 flex. That's what his Vapor XX's that I had were anyway...

wow, really? I thought he used like a 120 flex like kovalev in the way that he shoots.

it makes sense that innovative is being replaced by warrior hockey - but i thought at least most of the nhl players actually liked the innovative sticks for their performance, and warriors sticks im sure are nice, but i cant imagine it having the same performance as the old innovative ones

has anyone actually used a warrior stick? are they actually similar to the innovative one peice?

it makes sense that innovative is being replaced by warrior hockey - but i thought at least most of the nhl players actually liked the innovative sticks for their performance, and warriors sticks im sure are nice, but i cant imagine it having the same performance as the old innovative ones

has anyone actually used a warrior stick? are they actually similar to the innovative one peice?

The sticks are exactly the same. Dolomite = 1100, Mac Daddy = True1. No Novius as far as I know.

I actually don't like Inno's blades. They chip WAY too easily, and all (6 or 7) of them that I've had, except for one, has chipped on the top and then it got bigger and split down the top. The durability of Inno blades are shit.

That's the reason I switched to RBK 6K's. The blades are just as good feel-wise as Inno but they are much more durable. Not to mention, more readily available in my area. A tapered Dolomite with RBK 6k blade would be a perfect set-up.