Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Salming Catalogue

How do I order your products in Michigan? Do I contact my LHS to order for me or is there already a shop that carries them around here (I'm near Ann Arbor)?

Sandpaper huh? Not so sure I like the sound of that. How easy would it be to remove? Say using rubbing alcohol or something like that?

It's a tacky, slightly gritty feeling grip. If you really want to remove it rubbing alcohol will work fine. That's what I did to my G1.

Bags should arrive over the summer.

How do I order your products in Michigan? Do I contact my LHS to order for me or is there already a shop that carries them around here (I'm near Ann Arbor)?

Never mind, I just found the answer in my Inbox from before (duh!)

Sandpaper huh? Not so sure I like the sound of that. How easy would it be to remove? Say using rubbing alcohol or something like that?

It's a tacky, slightly gritty feeling grip. If you really want to remove it rubbing alcohol will work fine. That's what I did to my G1.

I guess I will have to duct tape my bag until then.

If anyone in the Pittsburgh area wants to see the stuff early next week, send me an email and I'll let you know my schedule. I'll be in the area Mon-Wed.

csullivan@modsquadhockey.com

I personally liked the sandpaper grip until it wore off - any ideas as to what I can spray on there to get that feeling back?

Troy

I personally liked the sandpaper grip until it wore off - any ideas as to what I can spray on there to get that feeling back?

Troy

It's similar to Pow'r Tac, a baseball product. You have to re-apply on a regular basis but it's probably the most similar that I have seen.

Does anyone know how much the Pulse OPS will be selling for?

The Pulse is a Mission stick. It's their new top of the line stick. Not sure of the price, but $160-$180 would be my guess.

Wow, I never knew that this company existed. I live in Colorado and have been to numerous stores in this state and online hckey shops, never seen anything. I was wandering if anyone has anyone used their sticks (OPS, shaft, anything)? If so, what do you think of them? and how ould you compare them to a TPS Response XN10 or Easton SyNergy. Thanks in advance for the feedback!

I know im a rookie to all this so forgive me if this question sounds foolish.

Would the 46 curve be something like a Lidstrom with a round toe? Maybe slightly smaller in curve and depth but the same idea, cause that would be great.

I'm pretty sure it was a described as a toe, so it likely wouldn't be close to a Lidstrom which is a heel.

Welcome to the site.

It's a much smaller curve than the Lidstrom but it is a heel curve

I thought Jason described it as Shanny like?

The angle is off, as it's slightly more closed in this pic than in reality but you can get the idea. Pretty similar to a Mission Ribeiro.

S46.JPG

Jason, your diligence to this post is admirable. Keep up the good work...

Where can I buy Salming online? Especially a store that will ship overseas?

Also, do you currently have a distributor here in Australia? If not I might know someone who would like the gig.

Thanks for the kind words, Joe.

I don't know whether any of the stores with internet presence will ship to Australia, but three of them are members here:

No-Icing Sports

Puck Hog Hockey

Sher Sports

Bear in mind that some might be hesitant to ship to Australia because, technically, packages have to be limited to 48" in length. I've sent longer but the possibility exists that someone in your postal service could reject it. (I believe that it's Australia who's limiting it to 48", because Canada and the UK will both accept 108" in total girth.)

I found this information on Salming's store guide for an Australia distributor, but I don't know how active he is:

Salming Sports Australia

Anders Holmen

Suit 12. 21 Sydney Road

NSW2121 North Epping

+61 414 975 722

sales@sdsale.net