Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mock

Black or White Stick Tape

What color stick tape do you use?  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use all colors I kind of like to mix it up. White and black gets boring. I really don't think what color tape you use determines whether or not you score a goal. I am sure Datsyuk could score a goal if he had lime green tape on his stick. I think it is mostly persoal preferance.

same as keys.. if im in a slump, ill change.

whoever said they think black tape doesnt last as long, i agree. why is that?

There was a article in THN Greatest Debates issue that had some facts about black and white tape. I think black is thicker than white.

i only use white.

Same here

I tape the top with a little square nob like Forsberg and the bottom all the way to the end like Lang.

I use all colors I kind of like to mix it up. White and black gets boring. I really don't think what color tape you use determines whether or not you score a goal. I am sure Datsyuk could score a goal if he had lime green tape on his stick. I think it is mostly persoal preferance.

if datsyuk used green he would be my favorite player, even tho he allready is one of my favorites.

I use purple and yellow and I love orange. I think they look cool and I don't feel they take away from my shot or the goalies ability to stop it.

White tape. I black it out with a puck, and with black I can tell if it's going to Hell faster. I just like it more too

I'm a goalie, and the color tape definitely does not affect my ability to pick up a shot of the shooters stick, I'm a player in roller and always use white, always have always will, no real performance reason just do...

I use white... because of the looks, i like seeing puck marks on my blades, even with my spray painted bottoms i still use white, like the looks.

does anyone else find that white tape makes a stick look lighter? when i had white tape on my stick, it seemed to look lighter than black tape right now. weird.