Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RINK RAT 15

I am here to answer your Rink Rat wheel questions

Finally found my way to the board, from what i've seen it fantastic, listen if you have any questions about our wheels dont hesitate to email me directly at

mhunt@mearthane.com, I will check the board everyday....

Thanks guys

Michael Hunt

World Wide Sales Manager

Rink Rat

Just wondering if the Blue Flame is a mini bearing version of the Hot Shots or Hornets.

Just wondering if you all realized his name was "Mike Hunt". Come on, its a joke guys.

No joke there, that really is his name. I contacted him when I bought my Hot Shots.

Just wondering if you all realized his name was "Mike Hunt". Come on, its a joke guys.

yeah thats his name. I can definetly verify that as well.

Some of us are familiar with him and his role with the company. Maybe some day you'll learn not to open your mouth when you don't have a clue what the hell you're talking about.

I wanted to know which of your wheels you would recommend for a 170 pound defender. And don't worry, my family's last name is Moran, so I feel the stupid comments...

ya what wheels are ou guys making for mini bearings besides the blue flame? are you gonna make a 688 hub version of the HS and Hornets?

Hey Mike.

I play in Australia with your brother. I finally made the switch from Dynasties to Rink Rats and am very impressed. These things still have the seams after 10 games! I posted a rave review on them at Sealweanies.

Anyway, I am using the 62/76a Hornets and am experiencing something weird. After every skate the bearings work themselves a little way out of the hub causing them to slow right down. If I take the wheels off and pop them back in then they are fine again. Is there any way to stop this? I am using BSB Swiss bearings with the spacers that came with my D-Limiteds.

I am SO impressed with these wheels and don't want to use anything else ever again. I wish I had of realised just how durable they are and I would have been on them months ago.

A large percentage of players were on Rats at Nationals here as well.

Cheers.

Matt.

Sorry Mike, didn't realize, there's been a hoax here before, and I was sort of expecting one again. Again sorry, I guess I will just keep my mouth shut next time, seriously though it was just an honest mistake.

I would imagine, someone posted it on their board too, eh.

Anyways just want to apoligize again *stuffs foot in mouth*. Also I wanted to know, I am going to be starting my first season of RH soon, and was wondering if wheels that are the the RinkRat calibre are worth the money for a player who is just leaning.

hi rr~

can you recommend(wheel model,hardness), ?

now, i use labeda millenium orange& griplite blue

surface is marble, urethan .

how to buy in Republic of Korea.

thanks.

i'm also in the market for some new wheels. play on painted concrete and a sport court type surface. i weigh in at 145lbs and am wondering what wheels would you suggest for a mini-core?

Hi folk,

just here to spread the good word.

I just ordered/received/used my new RinkRats. I am amazed all the way. The service is excellent as well as the wheels.

As I live in Belgium, no stores are carriing that brand and I had to order immediately to Frank Hunt. Nice guy by the way (Hi Frank ;) )

Now allmost whole my team in running on rinkrats and they are all very pleased.

Even with shipping costs and taxes included it was still a lot cheaper than what I can get here in stores... and that are low-end wheels

Thanks guys.

I'll have to second that, being a teammate of Skokan :P

Great Wheels made by great people !

two thumbs up.

First off guys great chatter, Yes my name is Mike Hunt and yes its hysterical, I have been living with it for many years and have never got upset when I take ribbing for it. Its all in good fun, Plus you cant even imagine how many pitchers of beer and speeding tickets I have avoided by just showing my drivers licence. HaHa

Any ways to the wheels, I will try to answer as many of the questions posted,

First, we are only making the blue flames with micro for the time being. This doesnt mean it will be limited to the flame but for now and the immediate future it will only be for the blue flame.

For those who are just starting out I would recommend the Hotshot, this has a 62A inner Duro and a 76 outer duro, for those who don't understand the technology of our wheels go to RinkRat.com and find out about it. This wheels is also priced at the mid price point. I love them as well.

For those under 160 pounds I would recommend any of our wheels with the 76 A outer duro, In either the Hornet or Hotshot Configuration, For those over 160lbs try the 62-78 duro.

I honestly like the hotshots as much as the hornets, you honestly cant go wrong either way.

So with that I hope ive answered a few of your questions, I will check the board over the weekend and answer more. If I missed your question I'm sorry, I will get to it....

Have a great weekend!

Michael Hunt

World Wide Sales Manager

Rink Rat

Besides the mini bearing hubs, is there anything different in the Blue Flame wheel as compared to the Hornets? Formulation wise, profile, anything?

Thanks

chris

hey mike ,my name is rob i met you a few times at some torhs tournys and on long island rapid fire,glad to see mike.f at plaza sports is carrying the rink rat wheels,he has them at the sports arena pro shop also,great wheel one of the better wheels out there.