Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Geeno_56

Guitar stuff or what ever you play

i want to report this image for being so damn hot! i feel like you should Nigel Tufnell me right now, and tell me "you've looked at it long enough"

that flat black tho

I made a couple upgrades.

1426295_10207423029510149_39815444411503

• Like 1

love the add of the active pickups, don't know i would have ditched the pick guard though. but that's just me, i beat my Kramer like a drum.

They aren't actives, they are the Burstbucker Pros from my Explorer. The pickguard was only off so that I could glue the bracket in place at the right angle.

• Like 1

My current rig is:

1973 Ibanez "pre-lawsuit" Les Paul

Marshall TSL 100

The Ibanez is nothing short of amazing in feel and tone. The Marshall can get me any tone I really desire from squeaky clean to classic rock to metal.

My current rig is:

1973 Ibanez "pre-lawsuit" Les Paul

Marshall TSL 100

The Ibanez is nothing short of amazing in feel and tone. The Marshall can get me any tone I really desire from squeaky clean to classic rock to metal.

I had a TSL60 for a while and played in a band with a guy that had a TSL100, In fact, I just saw him post his amp for sale on Facebook last week. Nice amps, once you get used to them.

A buddy of mine borrowed my Mesa Roadster and fell in love with it and I had to sell it to him. Fortunately, a store just down the road had a Road King that had been sitting on the floor for a while. This thing has a ridiculous number of options. Four channels, twelve modes, two effects loops and close to a dozen tubes. You can run any combination of tubes at the same time on different channels. 

12803185_10207849554333003_3154978048456

On 2/29/2016 at 10:53 PM, Chadd said:

A buddy of mine borrowed my Mesa Roadster and fell in love with it and I had to sell it to him. Fortunately, a store just down the road had a Road King that had been sitting on the floor for a while. This thing has a ridiculous number of options. Four channels, twelve modes, two effects loops and close to a dozen tubes. You can run any combination of tubes at the same time on different channels. 

12803185_10207849554333003_3154978048456

The road kings are super sweet!  The only negative for them is the price of tubes when it comes to the time to replace them.

I don't even want to think about that. I probably have enough spares laying around that I could re-tube it without ordering anything. I'll end up ordering some Svetlana power tubes and keeping the Mesa branded ones as spares. Not sure what I'll do in the preamp, the stock 12ax7s worked better than anything else in my Roadster.

Time to put a couple of guitars up for sale, I just stumbled onto a very uncommon Gibson Historic Reissue '57  Les Paul. The vast majority are goldtops, most of the rest are black, mine is the same sunburst pattern that they used on the Jimmy Page model. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2015 at 9:50 AM, stick9 said:

No pics and a question. I'm looking at a strat style with a Floyd Rose. I have four options, a parts build, a Fender HSS Mexican, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Jackson SDX (Adrian Smith signature).

I'd buying blind, no stores around me have any of these. The Fender would be the safest as I have played many Mexican strats.

So, anyone have any first hand experience with any of these?

Bring this one back up.

I ended up with a EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth Edition. EVH is now own by Fender. The Specials are built in their Mexico facility and are rather nice. 

Recently upgraded my amp. After much deliberation I ended up with a Panama Guitars Fuego 15 combo, one of the first to get one. Great sounding amp, very similar in tone to my friends Hiwatt 30 Lead.

IMG_0031.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 2

To keep busy while in covid confinement, I learned to use Shotcut video editor and made a video of "myselves". There's even a small hockey reference in it.

• Like 3