Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AAAhockey19

Easton Pro Gloves

The custom gloves available through the Easton catalogue for dealers and NHL pro gloves are made out of Easton Sports Canada, formely Saw Sports.

The retail gloves are made overseas.

It is the same glove design.

That being said, I do not need to stoop myself down to the likes of you.

Wait....so the retail gloves (like the red/white ones jrhockey16 got from Pure Hockey) have the canadian flag on them but are made overseas? Hmm.... <_<

No...

Easton has a custom glove program in which stores can purchase the Canadian pro gloves to stock in their store. That is how BTM has all-black gloves and Pure Hockey has BU ones.

No...

Easton has a custom glove program in which stores can purchase the Canadian pro gloves to stock in their store. That is how BTM has all-black gloves and Pure Hockey has BU ones.

Ah, ok. So then which ones are made overseas? Any of the ones in those pics? And do the overseas ones have the canadian flag on them?

so now that I broke in my Easton pro gloves my backrolls have a bit of a curve and I'm worried that people will think they are some cheap overseas glove..is there some sort of brace I can put them in???

so now that I broke in my Easton pro gloves my backrolls have a bit of a curve and I'm worried that people will think they are some cheap overseas glove..is there some sort of brace I can put them in???

lol...

why do you care what people think?

why do you care what people think?

I think he was kidding ;)

haha thanks for clearing all that up for everyone JR!

also i want to say that the ones we have in stock have a Black oval E, not white, and black palms also, they are ALL black.

After seeing my brother's I think I'm going to go back to Easton's for my next glove. The mesh gussets were nice and their split-fingers felt almost as good as TPS's.

Yeah, I like them. Ryan offered to make me a set of those but with a blue E but I declined.

I think I am going with ONE90 as my next glove or a custom Eagle MSH edition. Not sure.

Yeah, I like them. Ryan offered to make me a set of those but with a blue E but I declined.

I think I am going with ONE90 as my next glove or a custom Eagle MSH edition. Not sure.

oh man we had a pair just like that in there. Sold within a day or two i believe, that was the most comfortable glove I ever put on. Haven't tried on the one90 yet though. <_<

as it has already been said and posted mine were made in canada like the other ones and they are very similar to the pro ones if not identical. One thing i did notice a kid on my team has the all black pro ones and the fingers have hoes in them like fro the air to get in. Mine fingers are jst the same materials that the palms are made of. I also think if you order a pro pair if u can find them that you will pay less thatn you pay for the retail version. Another friend told me he payed less for his all navy version.

Yeah, I like them.  Ryan offered to make me a set of those but with a blue E but I declined.

I think I am going with ONE90 as my next glove or a custom Eagle MSH edition.  Not sure.

oh man we had a pair just like that in there. Sold within a day or two i believe, that was the most comfortable glove I ever put on. Haven't tried on the one90 yet though. <_<

LOL he is your sales rep...

I'd go with Eagle if I could get something other than "Eagle" on the cuff. That and the fact the price may as well be a house payment.

Edit: Ryan I'll take the blue E :(

as it has already been said and posted mine were made in canada like the other ones and they are very similar to the pro ones if not identical. One thing i did notice a kid on my team has the all black pro ones and the fingers have hoes in them like fro the air to get in. Mine fingers are jst the same materials that the palms are made of. I also think if you order a pro pair if u can find them that you will pay less thatn you pay for the retail version. Another friend told me he payed less for his all navy version.

Were all the Eastons custom pros in all colors at Pure Hockey like yours (made in canada, nash gussets)?

Yeah, I like them.  Ryan offered to make me a set of those but with a blue E but I declined.

I think I am going with ONE90 as my next glove or a custom Eagle MSH edition.  Not sure.

imo the nerw nikebauer gloves are HIDEOUS!

jrwarrior, did they have any other colors at PureHockey (if so which ones) and where can you order pro ones from like your friend did?

I called their Warwick, RI store yesterday and the guy I talked to told me they had the following colors -

Michigan

Minnesota (Gophers)

Navy w/white

White w/navy

They have a few other stores...I didn't call them though.