Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AAAhockey19

Easton Pro Gloves

yes im pretty sure that all the easton gloves like mine at pure hockey were like that. i havent been there in a month so im not positive.

Cool, thanks.

White with Navy? Like BU? That'd be kind of nice.

Malborough or whatever it is had: Green, Black, BU and Montreal.

White with Navy? Like BU? That'd be kind of nice.

Malborough or whatever it is had: Green, Black, BU and Montreal.

Yeah, the guy said it was white with blue trim. I'd imagine it's pretty much what jrhockey16 has, only blue instead of white.

I think collecting as many models and what stores has them is needed here because they have an assload of stores and their stock differs. Still haven't found anything in 15" though.

I called the Danvers, MA store - they have:

BU

Boston College (maroon, gold) which I assume is the same as the Gophers color scheme

Red/White/Blue and the guy said it's not like Montreal but more a team USA scheme

I think collecting as many models and what stores has them is needed here because they have an assload of stores and their stock differs. Still haven't found anything in 15" though.

The guy I spoke to yesterday at the Warwick store said the gloves only come in one size and it's about 14.5". Also, Edge at BTM said they're around 14.5".

Braintree, MA store -

Red, white, navy (Team USA)

BC (Gophers)

Green/white

He also confirmed that all the gloves have the canadian flag and are made in canada.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Anyone else need 15" and want to make a mass order?

You couldn't go with 14.5"?

The guy I talked to at the Danvers store said you can use them and after one use if you don't like them you can return them.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Anyone else need 15" and want to make a mass order?

I'd prefer 15inch... What colors you thinking Mack?

If we had a willing and able shop, I wouldn't really have a prefence so long as it could get done. It'd have to be something basic of course, unless we could all miraculously agree on a pattern.

If we had a willing and able shop, I wouldn't really have a prefence so long as it could get done. It'd have to be something basic of course, unless we could all miraculously agree on a pattern.

I like the Boston Terriers idea, just maybe change the colors... What would be the customizations on these babys? Ex// name + number etc.. or just colors?

Yeah, I like them.  Ryan offered to make me a set of those but with a blue E but I declined.

I think I am going with ONE90 as my next glove or a custom Eagle MSH edition.  Not sure.

oh man we had a pair just like that in there. Sold within a day or two i believe, that was the most comfortable glove I ever put on. Haven't tried on the one90 yet though. <_<

imo the nerw nikebauer gloves are HIDEOUS!

Did I ask you what you thought about the glove? NO.

No customization possible on the Eastons. Just a bunch of the same glove. Sorry.

I think the new NBH line as a whole would have looked much better if they didn't use that swoosh-Bauer logo. The Bauer logo looked good on the One90 skates and the Swoosh logo looked good on the gloves.

I think the new NBH line as a whole would have looked much better if they didn't use that swoosh-Bauer logo. The Bauer logo looked good on the One90 skates and the Swoosh logo looked good on the gloves.

I agree with you on that one.

I actually like the NBH logo. It is small and doesn't detract from the product...cough..Easton...spit...

Eh, I kinda like the big "E" on there..... ;)

i orderd the white/navy gloves on saturday, the ones like BU wears except the red is navy on mine. i will post pics when i get them. i tried a different pair on at a store near me the other week and they are really comforatable.