Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dietzie27

For all you Chappelle lovers

I've heard that from several people - including my sister. Said that his stand-up act is corny and he's just good at doing parodies/skits.

Saw that Chris Rock's concert is going to be on HBO next month...I think you saw it, Lego?

I like his shows, but I saw his stand-up act and wasn't all that impressed.

I will agree with that, his show is hilarious and he did an awesome job in Half Baked. But i saw his stand up act on Fox like a month ago and it wasnt as good as I expected.

Chris Rock is my all time favorite comedian. I saw him here in Buffalo a few months ago- Funniest show ever. Everone is in for a real treat on his new HBO special.

Meh, Chappelle is ok, a funny guy but still not as funny as the single greatest comedien ever...Eddie Murhpy, no one will ever match the jokes on Raw or Dilerious. Especially the ice ceam man one, lol....I got some ice cream, I got some ice cream, lol.... :lol: great times

Guest 2048

Anyone see last night's episode? He's gonna take some serious shit for the puppets...freaking funny though.

Definitely going to catch hell for that, even if it's puppet penis.

"...skeet skeet skeet all over the walls."

Guest 2048

Herpes: I'm better than your best friend, be with you till the end...

Oof.

Can't believe he had the puppet drop its pants. Just wrong.

The clap/gonohrea one was hillarious. What's it been, dave, 2 months?

I think he said something like "Haven't seen you in a while, Dave" and then Dave said something like "Dirty motherf*****." Damn I need TiVo.