Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

Its weird seeing all the ice to inline conversions since I started playing inline. I would love to take my inline skates and throw a blade on them! Too bad they got wrecked playing street...lol

Speaking of the whole inline to ice conversion, I'm contemplating a pair of the new boss black skates with tuuks. May be too much white so I may go with the Commander Black. I just can't decide which skate and if I really should...I love my one95's :lol:

Speaking of the whole inline to ice conversion, I'm contemplating a pair of the new boss black skates with tuuks. May be too much white so I may go with the Commander Black. I just can't decide which skate and if I really should...I love my one95's :lol:

crazy-luke-finch photshopped some in the "Photoshopped equipment" thread here

thanks for all the compliments guys. The skates have done me well. the boot/frame combo is unbelievable. like I said I built them near 8 years ago so they have seen some abuse. I just bought the new wheels to hold me over till I build/buy another set. I have no complaints about the eframes, but I do have to wonder, arent there some lighter chassis out there these days? whats a good recommendation? also considering switching to a "normal" setup as opposed to the staggered wheels the eframes are built for. pros and cons from guys who have used both styles?

crazy-luke-finch photshopped some in the "Photoshopped equipment" thread <a href="http://crazy-luke-finch%20View%20Member%20Profile%20Add%20as%20Friend%20Send%20Message%20Find%20Member's%20Topics%20Find%20Member's%20Posts%20 %20post%20N" target="_blank">here</a>

I had seen it before it did add a good amount of fuel to the fire but I'm waiting for my shop to get the Commander in my size and that will eventually make my decision. I may end up doing both lol.

crazy-luke-finch photshopped some in the "Photoshopped equipment" thread <a href="http://crazy-luke-finch%20View%20Member%20Profile%20Add%20as%20Friend%20Send%20Message%20Find%20Member's%20Topics%20Find%20Member's%20Posts%20 %20post%20N" target="_blank">here</a>

I had seen it before it did add a good amount of fuel to the fire but I'm waiting for my shop to get the Commander in my size and that will eventually make my decision. I may end up doing both lol.

what if you put a bit of something over the red on the holders, dye it black, take off the glue or whatever you used to cover the red so you end up with black and red tuuks to mount on commanders :P

I'm 2 steps ahead of you, I have a set of tuuks I'm going to dye for a friend for his xxxx's he wants me to keep the red flag but dye them black, and if it is somehow possible turn the word TUUK white lol.

This might help with your decision...

CommanderBlackIce.jpg

This will be my last post about these skates until they are done just because I think I'm taking this topic in the wrong direction lol but I don't care much for black tuuks or all white skates but I think they would just look SOOO good. C_L_F thanks for the mock up, I think the Commander is going to be the way to go.

Edited by TNHhockey

Funny seeing people go crazy over white skates...been rocking the white nikes for over 10 years lol (see page 63ish for my skates!)

People either think blurgh or awesome....I personally love white skates...not overly fond of the mission boss blacks that green trim looks homo lol