Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

Nice Grafs :)

Btw, I have the same Z Bubble's as you - what CCM 08 blade is that? Looks rather good with that shaft, I may have to follow suit

Hey Kanya

klick here !!!

got the recchi curve, couldn't test it but looks much better then the 10.0 lowkick blade i destroyed last year in two weeks. is very thin and stiff. by the way could anybody tell me what ccm is doing? they JUST PRINT a carbon look on the blades. is there any reason for it?

Ahh thanks :)

Yeah I have a CCM vector "carbon" on it - my arse it's carbon! Seems they must do that for em all, was hoping the blades you had were proper composites, they do look rather good though so I'll pick a couple up.

Thanks for that <3

These are a South Georgia buds and they showed up new with the holders already off. Jason now rules the Okefenokee with these. They were the easiest mount ever, about 20 minutes. They're 12EE's with A8's. I know they need black wheels, but I don't have any. White Grippers would way do the trick.

Mission-Boss-A8.jpg

worth double price? probally not. but if your gonna be on msh and show em off, you gotta get the mag! i buy into all the bullshit marketing, so honestly i havent skated on an aluminum frame in about 5 years. but ive mounted plenty for freiends and they work fine.

I can say there is a definite difference holding an aluminum chassis in one hand and a mag in the other. I can't tell you how that calculates on the rink. I went from an aluminum chassis to sprungs, and then skated on a set of mags for a pick up game and then converted back to the sprungs. I was much more focused on my actual skating rather than how much my skates weighed. But I can say that they are crazy light.

and my current beauties, 8090's on a set of chassis from a HE5500, painted blue

100_1223s.jpg

Sweet skates. I wish bauer would have offered the 8090 as an inline skate from the factory...

I wish they would actually put their high end boots on roller frames for that matter rather then having people have to rely on conversions if they want a high end stiff bauer boot for inline.

I'm trying to fit a tri-di chassis from an 8D RBK skate to a size 5D CCM Supertacks skate (the chassis length and the holder length seem to be the same...) but was told the heel on the supertacks isn't wide enough. Is there any way of doing this? or am I stuck looking for a new boot/chassis?

I wish they would actually put their high end boots on roller frames for that matter rather then having people have to rely on conversions if they want a high end stiff bauer boot for inline.

XXVR is pretty high end roller boot I thought. I cant wear Bauers No arch and wide foot.