Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Mission Intake

Thanks, my LHS didn't have either color and had to get some from their other location and the guy thought Vancouver was the best match.

I am gonna buy this with a visor, what visor would people think looked best?

1. Itech X100

2. Oakley straight small

3. Itech HS22 straight cut

Thank you in advance.

does anyone know if it would be possible to take that foam out, and put it into a different intake? i need a royal blue helmet, and ive been looking for intakes like that..

Stupid question. How exactly does this thing adjust? I loosened the screws, and I have been pushing and pulling, and nothing is happening.

You also have to loosen the screws on the bottom where the ear loops connect.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new helmet, I got a concussion about a month ago from a hit to the jaw.. last weekend I took a hit into the boards and banged my head pretty hard on the ice and felt a bit of the same type of headache that the concussion gave me, although w/ no conussion effects the next day (dizziness, nausea).. anyways, i currently have a ccm 652 and want something with a bit more protection. I was looking at either the Intake or the Bauer 4500 or 5500, but I like the looks of the intake more, and its probably no more expensive than the bauer 5500. I normally wouldn't want to spend so much on a helmet but hey, its protecting something important! sorry for the long post.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new helmet, I got a concussion about a month ago from a hit to the jaw.. last weekend I took a hit into the boards and banged my head pretty hard on the ice and felt a bit of the same type of headache that the concussion gave me, although w/ no conussion effects the next day (dizziness, nausea).. anyways, i currently have a ccm 652 and want something with a bit more protection. I was looking at either the Intake or the Bauer 4500 or 5500, but I like the looks of the intake more, and its probably no more expensive than the bauer 5500. I normally wouldn't want to spend so much on a helmet but hey, its protecting something important! sorry for the long post.

Get a better mouthguard to prevent more concussions from hits to the jaw while you're at it.