Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-MaN88

Best wood blade for the money?

Why am I a sicko if i like the TPS pro stock blades? Thatv post was totally stupid, if you dont have anything productive to add keep your mouth shut.

When heating composite blades, sometimes these nasty bubbles pop up and could mess up your blade completly. I've seen it happen to another persons blade and its not too pretty.

That statement ahs absoloutly no relivence to this topic at all. This is for wood blades, not heatin composites. My personal fave wood blade is the bauer 4000. they have amazing feel, but explode so fast it aint even funny.

For me the best blade I have tried in years was the Easton Hybrid (since last year) it's tuff as hell and I am habing alot of trouble trying to get it to break, even after continuous slapshots, no breakage.

I am still hearing both good and bad about the Easton Hybrid, I just wanted to know because I am on the look out for a light blade in a modo pattern. I wouldnt mind all wood except that it might not hold up to slashes and I am a pretty heavy shooter so I was considering the hybrid since its not too expensive and it is pretty light.

Any other suggestions for something light weight and modo pattern?

It just sucks ordering from THS for the those of us in the US because it's $10 shipping for a blade.

It was actually the same price for shipping from them across Canada (from B.C. to Toronto) for a blade.

For all those that like the TPS pro stock are they refering to actual game issued blades for the pros or are they talking about the retail one which name happens to be tps pro stock?

Fibreglass wrap, hickory hosel. My custom blades are somewhat the same - however, I have a pro fibreglass hosel (embedded in the hosel, not layered on the outside like the Pro Stock)