Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

Pink OPS in NHL Soon!

Thanks for the pics G.M.

List of Flyers that used em in pre-game said:

Peter Forsberg, Simon Gagne, Robert Esche, Donald Brashear, Joni Pitkanen, and Freddy Meyer.

Our headoffice talked to TPS due to many customers asking about the breast cancer sticks so TPS told us that we would be recieving them in late July or early August.

A bunch of Wings used them in warm-ups, I didn't see any of them using them during a game though. I saw a Stars player using it in the Dallas/San Jose game, I forget who, there was a quick shot of the Dallas bench and I never saw who was holding it.

Morrow and Ott used the sticks during warm ups for the Stars.

A bunch of Wings used them in warm-ups, I didn't see any of them using them during a game though. I saw a Stars player using it in the Dallas/San Jose game, I forget who, there was a quick shot of the Dallas bench and I never saw who was holding it.

yzerman was using one don't know if he used it in the game or not thought.

Mike Comrie... I guess we'll never know if it is truly a TPS stick, or, if it is a painted Warrior.

53441035JD013_Phoenix_Coyot031920_1024x768.jpg

pink_b.jpg

From Canucks.com: "We snapped a photo of Mika Noronen who was practicing with an unusual pink stick this morning along with the rest of the team. There is a good reason for the pink sticks, however; they are part of the NHL campaign to spread awareness and raise money for breast cancer."

Jarkko Ruttu interview on the pink sticks

I think a lot of them would have just been used for warm-ups to avoid breaking them. A broken one won't sell for as much as a stick that is intact.

Congrats to TPS for stepping out and trying this. Would be neat to see some other stick manufacturers join in to support a good cause.

yeah it most likely is the XN 10 but you never know!

Well the xn10 is discontinued so I highly doubt it would be that.Most likely adrenaline or adrenaline control if they are actual TPS sticks.

Exactly, I'm pretty sure they offered to paint over other companies sticks for this occasion as well. So some may even be an SL, Synergy, XXX.