Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

qwerty

Your favorite hockey glove...

All this talk is making me want a new pair of gloves. Right now I'm using a cheap pair of Bauer gloves with the palms cut out for more grip and control.

at work we have a pair of new cp96 naslunds which are nice but we also have game used cp96 naslunds which are just as nice. smells like meatballs.

at work we have a pair of new cp96 naslunds which are nice but we also have game used cp96 naslunds which are just as nice. smells like meatballs.

.....swedish.....meatballs?

My favorite gloves are probably my dustin brown wjc issued HGTs. Digital palm, full inserts, nylon.

.....swedish.....meatballs?

only from ikea

In my own biased opinion...the Christian Torch Twill is the best, and most under-rated glove on the market. The quality for the price is unmatched. It was easily our most popular item at last weekend's MN Hockey Expo.

I liked the Eagle X70, and TPS HGT the best of any gloves I've used in the past couple years. Almost forgot I had a pair of Kim Johnsson pro return Eastons that I liked a lot too. All three fit very well, not too tight, not too loose. Nice palms too, I still prefer nash palms, good feel and durable enough for my liking.

2002 Easton Z-Air, love them to death. I dunno if I'll ever find a glove like this, although, my buddy is bringing me my HGTs tomorrow...

current gloves:

easton gx1350, old and worn

eagle cp94, split fingers, nylon, mustang palms

i look for light weight, mobility, comfort, stick feel, short cuff, tight in the fingers, loose around the wrist and upper hand

not sure i've found my perfect gloves yet

My favorite gloves to date have been the Oakley Mace. They're light, protective and had a very short break in period. I just sent them to get re-palmed, I can't wait to get them back

My Eagle X-70’s that I have now, The Old TPS Bionics that I had, and the New Salming Evolution pro glove that I tried on has a real nice feel.

Louisville Pro Bionics hands down. My HGT's are a close second, but i'm not a big fan of the tapered fingers. Bauer 5000's aren't bad either.