Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

qwerty

Your favorite hockey glove...

My favorite gloves would have to be my nylon Vapor XX gloves with my old HGTs a close second.

donkey, where'd you get nylon Vapor XX gloves?

My favorite gloves would have to be my nylon Vapor XX gloves with my old HGTs a close second.

Bought them from G.M. in the sell section.

Bought them from G.M. in the sell section.

Cool! I missed em.

ive had 3 pairs of eagles and of the three my favorite pair has to be my current Bertuzzi X51's. such an all around protective glove and comfy as hell. second favorite pair would have to be the sharks game used X70's how those were a nice glove, bought them used with hole in the palm but still they were amazing to me. i like my retail X70s but not as much as the others.

Gloves I have owned that are my top 5's

L7's

Our new glove for 2007

Custom Short cuff Warp Zero glove with digital palm

Easton GX1350

Hespler RTX

How are the palms on the Muskoka ZR 950/90s? I had the Vapor XVs and I hated them because they were so thick and I couldn't get a good feel for the stick.

I had easton z air gloves for a while until about 1 year ago when I bought the Vapor XXX gloves. They are very very comfortable and lite, I like the thin palm on them which is why I took them over the XX glove because I don't like gloves with excessive padding in the palms. They protect ok and feel great.

Cooper technflix all the way....

I had a pair of travis green islander gloves that I used so much they pretty much disintergrated. However, I still have a pair in really good condition in hartford whalers colors that are like a classic car I bring out on special occassions, ha.

close second are my Rob Blake pro return CP94 eagles.

then easton gx1350.

and finally, graf 300.

I love my Warp0's ,3 finger'd shooter preference gloves I got when they came out brand new.I'm sure some will say it was a gimic,But all I know is they were and still are a very comfortable glove.Great movement and protection in them.Still wear them to the day,Palms are just starting to go in them finally. Be interesting to see what I get next . Love the Mission gear .... But have to admit there are a few other's that look good. Just maybe a pair of Kingpins with my name on them,Who knows.Maybe Justin might have a cool glove coming out like the old Warp0's.....Only time will tell.

I love my Warp0's ,3 finger'd shooter preference gloves I got when they came out brand new.I'm sure some will say it was a gimic,But all I know is they were and still are a very comfortable glove.Great movement and protection in them.Still wear them to the day,Palms are just starting to go in them finally. Be interesting to see what I get next . Love the Mission gear .... But have to admit there are a few other's that look good. Just maybe a pair of Kingpins with my name on them,Who knows.Maybe Justin might have a cool glove coming out like the old Warp0's.....Only time will tell.

It's amazing how many people in the industry talk about how innovative those gloves were, and how many people love them, yet they sold so poorly.

I know what you mean Chad.I honestly think it has alot to do with public opinion obviously,And back then when Mission was starting out,Noone hear dof them around here unless you went to a roller hockey event where they might have been. And even though it wasn't that long ago,You still had alot of OLD school people to deal with and weren't ready for a radical change. I bet it you threw and idea like a nice glove like that out there today and put it on a Sidney Crosby,Or an AO.... Anyone with some status,Good luck keeping on the hooks in local shops. Cause we all know the influence NHL players have these days on the latest and greatest. Sad part is,I bought the glove cause I liked it and felt good for me,Not because someone in the NHl was using them. And honestly,that spring I remember being at the local bar and Alyn (McCauley) came up to me (yes hes a regular guy who likes a cold one,and still hangs out with his friends,Lime life hasn't got to him) and said I heard you got some of that new Mission stuff,I said yes,He asked me how the gloves were,I said they were great and felt comfortable. He was a little uneasy with the 3 finger idea,But ended up going with the Warp0 with the regular fingers.Talked to him later that season,and he said he like the glove very much.And as you can see,He's been with Mission since.I'm not saying I had an influence.But its nice to think that in a way. Turn the role around for once. Anyway,thats just my two cents....

so far my favorites of any glove i've owned have been my Eagle X80 ProGlos... Great comfort, durability and mobility, I'll only use Eagles or something similar, although I do like the XXX gloves...

cimg05418ba.th.jpg

Old Easton Ultra Lites, that were nylon. I started using them again, it just amazes me. All I need is to strap some new palms to those bad boys, and ill be like mint jelly on a lamb.

I have to go with my Sande Maxq's Great feal, trigger finger is rather nice, coming in second would be my old mission warp0's I two loved the three finger design. Bring those back

definately my XXX's.

Only bad part is the palm for me. There were holes starting to form after 5 skates. Got them reinforced and no problem.

Just picked up a pairr of M1 pro. Big change from my RBK 5k. The 5K are light but seem almost too light. I think the M1's will be quite an experience.

I am stuck in Eastons with the wrist wrap. I like a short glove and that added wrist protection makes it that much better. I got some Eagle X70's and just could not get used to them so they are on their way out. I am going to give the Mission L7's a shot as I keep hearing good things about them.