Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#44wannabe

Most PiMs you've had in one season

Now 101 in 15 games. :ph34r:

Wow, sounds like you're really helping your team out there tough guy. :ph34r:

Buddy if you'd ever played a high level of hockey in your life you'd know that isnt that many minutes at all. Personally I think you're one of those whiners who takes a hack and yells at the refs and just dont liek seeing guys with high PIM's.

Oh ya dont bother responding with, "I play AAA hockey" or "i used to play junior" cause honestly, i dont care.

No i dont play AAA i play under 19 b league in the U.K. And no i dont whine, i HATE players that just coomplain and take dumb penalties. Most of mine come from fighting and sticking up for teamates in general.

And if you knew anything then if i were to play a full 50-60 game north american season then id have 400 mins, enough to make into most leagues top ten. Prick.

Wow, sounds like you're really helping your team out there tough guy. :rolleyes:

Buddy if you'd ever played a high level of hockey in your life you'd know that isnt that many minutes at all. Personally I think you're one of those whiners who takes a hack and yells at the refs and just dont liek seeing guys with high PIM's.

Oh ya dont bother responding with, "I play AAA hockey" or "i used to play junior" cause honestly, i dont care.

I don't know dude, you must be playing in some pretty bush hish school league if it is expected you will have close to 100 minuted in under 20 games. Sounds like there isn't a whole lot of actual hockey being played in that league

No i dont play AAA i play under 19 b league in the U.K. And no i dont whine, i HATE players that just coomplain and take dumb penalties. Most of mine come from fighting and sticking up for teamates in general.

And if you knew anything then if i were to play a full 50-60 game north american season then id have 400 mins, enough to make into most leagues top ten. Prick.

400 PIMS. LOL, yeah whatever you say man. :rolleyes:

400 PIMS. LOL, yeah whatever you say man. :rolleyes:

Well hypothetically......lol. 101 x 4 = 404.

Wow, sounds like you're really helping your team out there tough guy. :rolleyes:

That's a lot of PIMS. Averaging more PIMS than minutes played is sad.

Well i averaged about 30 mins a game.

The only way that's possible is if you got misconducts and game misconducts in every game. That means you would have been suspended for every second game at a minimum.

Is everyone counting misconducts in their PIM stats too? I was talking to another person about this a couple days ago and he tried to add all his misconducts and in one league they gave him 3mins for a minor so he added all his like that.

in scotland we have a 3 penalty rule.

new this year

needs to be3 seperate incidents though. from anything to 2min to 10 min

Is everyone counting misconducts in their PIM stats too?  I was talking to another person about this a couple days ago and he tried to add all his misconducts and in one league they gave him 3mins for a minor so he added all his like that.

Misconducts and game misconducts all add 10 to PIM totals, they should be counted.

In England you can get as many minors per game as you like. Misconduct counts for 10 mins, game counts for 20, and match 25. Eg 5 + game = 25 mins total.

We also have a penalty points system for supensions, you can get 6 points before you get supsended. They work as follows - Misconduct = 1 point, Game = 2 or 3 points. Match = Automatic one game suspension, possibly more.

I havn't been suspended this season. Usually for fighting you recieve 2+2 or 2+2+10. Sometimes more. 2nd fight in a game is almost almost always 5+Game.