Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#44wannabe

Most PiMs you've had in one season

Almost all my penalties are retaliation (although I dont get many). Some of the refs in my league let a lot of stuff go for a non checking league, so occasionally you've got to hit back. Guys aren't so aggressive in a non checking league when they know you'll hit back, even if it means taking a penalty.

I also draw a LOT of penalties. I get a lot of tripping calls cause I tend to steal the puck :D Also draw a lot of roughing calls, cause I weigh 1/2 as much as most of the other players.

28 in about 25 games.

Most of them were for body checking, but I did get a double minor for spearing ( :rolleyes: ) and a few for slashing (usually on the hands)

Bah.

last year i think i got about 26 in a 35 games season, but 10 minutes of that for a celly i threw. I hit the water bottle off the net when i scored and then picked it up and drank it, then put it back on the net. I also got a 3 game suspension for hitting from behind...

This year i think i have about 6 mins, in 40 games.

Oh I didn't realize that it was MOST in a season. Ummm, I've gotten somewhere around 14 or so. Probably a little lower. I don't many penalties at all, which is good

that kid 17 w/ 76 PIMs depends on how many games you guys play but thats a lot i dont even think i have that many in my career

lol ya, hes a goon, same with # 6, including playoffs and exibtion he broke 100. he wasnt even with our team for the whole year, he got cut from rep lol. and in our leauge you can only get 3 minor penalties and your kicked out.

I think 4 minutes.

I was feeling frisky that season.... B)

haha sounds like me this season. I only had 6 minutes all season.

1. Unsportsmanlike conduct(said bullshit after they called me for a handpass in the defensive zone)

2. Too many men on the ice(I was the player going on the ice; apparently that player had to serve the penalty...all you referees, for a bench minor, can't ANY player serve it? The ref made me go to the box.)

3. Roughing(Kid was hacking at our goalie after the whistle....i punch-pushed his back into the ice)

129 this season in about 50 games. I some how managed 27 in one fight. 2 10's? 5 for fighting and two for instigating, when I was clearly blockin him from being third man in. Although I look like a goon i've only been in two fights this year, most of the minutes are coincidentals(except i get two he gets 4) cause im one of those little bastards that just chirps the hell out of everyone no matter who they are, and people tend to start chirping then hit me and USUALLY i can walk away after i get hit. So he gets the unsportsmanlike and a rough and i just stay with the unsportsmanlike.

oh forgot about this idiot on my team who quit after 14 games

56 PIM in 14 games it was ridiculous and all he could do was hit and shoot(just not on net)

Thats nothing! lol. 41 of my 97 came in one game :blink: Ive had three fights this year. Our regular season is 16 games, we've played 14 so far last one is on sunday (one was cancelled). Can i make it to 100? If its a blowout either way then ill try, otherwise its all about winning.