Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#44wannabe

Most PiMs you've had in one season

Not sure on total season, but I did get 4 10's in 1 game.

wow, we chucked after 2 in 1 game and suspended 1 game for every 6 penalty points (1 for 10 min, 2 for game, 3 for match)

I'm not one to take penalties. I've probably drawn double the amount of penalties than taken. I had probably somewhere around 20 this season, the major one being a 2 and 10 minute hit from behind penalty.

30-40PIM, I go on streaks, I go 5-6 games penalty free, than I'll get 2 or 3 in a game. No 5's or 10's in my life tho.

In the last four years I've taken a grand total of two minutes. My wife on the other hand was usually in first or second in any given league she plays in for PIM.

i got 18 in one act and like 20 the entire spring season

10 and 2 for hit from behind(BS)

and 2 unsportsmanlike for hitting the boards w/ my stick and taking my gloves off in the box

and 2 for a slash( i tried getting up adn accidently hit the kid i hit in the ass)

Not sure on total season, but I did get 4 10's in 1 game.

wow, we chucked after 2 in 1 game and suspended 1 game for every 6 penalty points (1 for 10 min, 2 for game, 3 for match)

Ya, I got 4 games for'em in total. It was all on the first play, I kept talking, he kept tapping his hips.

In the last four years I've taken a grand total of two minutes. My wife on the other hand was usually in first or second in any given league she plays in for PIM.

Guess who wears the pants in this family?? :P

Guess who wears the pants in this family?? :P

The other half of that equation is I used to ref, and have had to on several occasions throw her in the box. It's a miracle we ever had children :lol:

6 games 16 penalty minutes for roller hockey. First game i got thrown out because i got 3 penaltys and ive gotten one penalty a game ever sence. I get pissed and do stupid things plus we have terrible terrible refs i got a tripping penalty because the kid with the puck stubled a tiny bit after stepping on my stick he didnt loose the puck or fall or anything he just kept going I didnt even know it was possible to call a trip when the other player doesnt fall.

I had somewhere around eighty this past 05-06 fall season and i got 24 penalty minutes in one game this season, but the funny thing is is that i still had like 20 goals and like 19 assists in thwe season, not a bad tradeoff

i just have problems with taking out my agression

ohh and i got a ten minute this past season for a celebration when i slid on the ice and used my stick as a kayak paddle :P

I think 4 minutes.

I was feeling frisky that season.... B)

Same here. I may have gotten 6 this season though, I can't remember if it was 4 or 6. But I usually only get 1 or 2 penalties a year.

2 of my penalties were retaliation

1 was roughing, only 2 minutes, but the other person got 5 and a game!! haha

1 was tripping and i forget what my other was

30-40PIM, I go on streaks, I go 5-6 games penalty free, than I'll get 2 or 3 in a game. No 5's or 10's in my life tho.

ya the refs will look out for you once you get one in a single game, so your more then likely to get multiple penaltys if you get one in a game.

But you sound alot like me as it goes for penalties.

ohh and i got a ten minute this past season for a celebration when i slid on the ice and used my stick as a kayak paddle

sounds like a great celebration ;)