Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ssgtbb

Zetterberg Stick

What stick does Zetterberg use?  Is it possible to get one.

He uses a Easton Synergy. It's Druryish and I believe Perani's in Taylor Michigan had a couple.

Pro Stock SyNergy SL {GRIP}. Drury like clone with a squarish toe I believe..

What stick does Zetterberg use?  Is it possible to get one.

He uses a Easton Synergy. It's Druryish and I believe Perani's in Taylor Michigan had a couple.

Pro Stock SyNergy SL {GRIP}. Drury like clone with a squarish toe I believe..

Actually, it's painted as a plain silver ST. What it really is... I don't know. And no, the toe is round.

571774988bp.jpg]st

at hockeytown authentics in troy they have 5-6. and they are marked as "39 FRANZEN" (johan franzen) very deep heel curve. they had grip and were silver syngery STs

at hockeytown authentics in troy they have 5-6. and they are marked as "39 FRANZEN" (johan franzen) very deep heel curve. they had grip and were silver syngery STs

Umm. You lost me. Last I saw, Zetterberg's sticks all said "Zetterberg".

Umm. You lost me. Last I saw, Zetterberg's sticks all said "Zetterberg".

the sticks at hockeytown authentics were not his. he was using franzen's sticks. the name was franzen but on the tape at the top "40" was written.

plus i bet hank zetts uses a silver st with grip, much like the franzen sticks and also he came to the st from the yellow syn., jrhky36 how much are un-broken sticks at HTA?

outragous, their prices are a joke. kris draper ccm helemt (game worn) $400, holmstrom bauer helmet $300, schinder rbk gloves all nylon with his name $175, brett lebda ccm gloves $95 only decent price i saw on game worn gear.

only price i'm sure of stick wise is the shanny , other i'm not sure

Shanny: $249 they have dolomites & easton classics that look like stealths

Lang: $175 busch lighting with painted over logos

Zetterburg: $249 haad about 5-6 but they were marked as franzen, although "40" was on the tape job

also had a croy cross tps(came up to my forehead, i,m 6'4"), kronwall ccm, wooley ccm , and one other ccm i can't remember who's it was.

heres the phone # 248-680-0965

Off topic but are those Razor Bladz on him?

Yes.

What are razor bladz? If we need to create a new topic, I'll do that.

Sorry to revive an old topic but I'd like to confirm that Zetterberg's real stick is a Synergy ST 100 flex with grip. My brother popped the cap on his Hank pro stock and the label read ST100.

He is "seen" to be using the SE grip. However, it could easily be a re-painted ST. Since he wasn't using a painted SL, I'm sure he's still using an ST with SE graphics.

^ I thought that also, im pretty sure on that too, that he uses a SE now. Some what off topic but, has anyone been to Hockeytown Authentics lately, im looking for another chelly stick, but want a S17, has he tested them out yet or is he still using the SE.