Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TourDragon91

Tour Burner

i play 16s..but i play 18s also lets not make this into a what team is mac playing for topic, thats been done numerous times in the past year lol

The Burner comes in Adult and Jr models. Adult available in two stiffnesses, X2 (92) and X-3 (100). Blade curve similar to Madono. Jr model one stiffness, X-1 (43 to 45). Stiffness in all sticks can vary a couple points either way. The feedback on the new Burner is that it is balanced well, and has a good feel.

i've played against johnny mac in a house league and he single handedly whooped ass, it made me cry :(

dont feel bad, Hes incredible. He hip faked the hell outta me on one play

The Burner comes in Adult and Jr models. Adult available in two stiffnesses, X2 (92) and X-3 (100). Blade curve similar to Madono. Jr model one stiffness, X-1 (43 to 45). Stiffness in all sticks can vary a couple points either way. The feedback on the new Burner is that it is balanced well, and has a good feel.

You raised the X2 flex to 92? Great :(

The burner is really grippy, why does tour do that? They should make some of them non grip and then they could make more sales.

Johnny Mac-I dont know him personally but Ive seen him play alot and when hes playing alot of people dont like him.

I have no problem with his attitude or playing style (hes alot better then me) but standing next to the people along boards while watching the game--all they did was rag on players. they didnt like the way johnny plays D didnt like the stick work johnny does.

i had to disagree with most of their words but the kid is like a roller star. almost like crosby for narch.

What is the weight of this thing........that is the real question.

The Beemer is listed at 450-460 (think same weight as old Synergy) so I'm gonna say it's gonna be above that.

Instead of making a new topic I will just post my question here. For those who are using the Burner or beamer stick what did you use before it? Were you guys using other OPS Sticks like vectors or were you guys using shafts? If you were using other OPS’s how does the Beamer and burner compare to them?

i was useing z- bubble 2 pc ,i do like the grip sticks,i love the beemer in my opinion a great 1pc grip stick, very light ,i like the modano type curve and for the price best 1pc stick for inline ive used(3x)a team mate of mine is looking for a 1pc stick i let him practice with the beemer his words were ,holy crap this stick is so light, feels great and responsive.i told him this stick cost $ 100. sold nuf said.so is the burner a upgrade from the beemer?