Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TourDragon91

Tour Burner

Anyone try it out yet? If your looking into a new stick, check out the NEW Tour Burner one peice. This stick is awesome!! All of the guys on my team that have used it can't get it out of their hands. Definitely check it out.

Anyone try it out yet? If your looking into a new stick, check out the NEW Tour Burner one peice. This stick is awesome!! All of the guys on my team that have used it can't get it out of their hands. Definitely check it out.

Got any pics?

And what is the blade like? What curve is on it?

the stick sells for 75bucks less than the beemer,so is this stick an upgrade from the beemer or a down grade?lighter ?anyone have beemer and burner?

TD, feel free to have Walt or Chad send me one!! How was Rahway?? They wanted me to come out of retirement and work with rookies! I'd have none of it...haha..you get my boy into Lindenwood yet??

TD, feel free to have Walt or Chad send me one!! How was Rahway?? They wanted me to come out of retirement and work with rookies! I'd have none of it...haha..you get my boy into Lindenwood yet??

Somewhat off topic but; Walt and Chad are good guys. I'm not an inline guy by nature but I really like those guys and look forward to seeing them at the show every year.

Rahway was good...A couple of our teams did pretty well. How is everything going with you Jim?

The Burner is suprisingly the lower model one peice that Tour has to offer. A lot of people that have used it like it better than the Green Beemer. I would definitely try it out if I were you.

thats what im talking about ,is burner a higher end model stick or lower end ,compered to the beemer.i use the beemer for inline hockey,i like the feel of the stick,nice rounded corners,i get a great shot (X3)pretty strong shaft,the one thing i change thu is ,i dont care much for the grip on the blade,i sand the grip off and spray paint the blade glossy black,still looks the same ,i dont use tape on my inline sticks,i cant seem to feel that light inline puck with tape on the blade,so anyway beemer great stick- burner ill check it out.

Picked up my friend's not long ago, thing is grossly blade heavy, I don't think I could ever get used to how blade heavy it is.

I am appalled that I didn't see any pics of Johnny Mac at the Rahway regional until the team pics, its in his NARCh Player contract to be photo'd the minute he comes in the building (see my pics from last year)..much like Thompson is only to be shown with the hotties or flexing the pipes...

Are you using the Burner TD or what? When is Tour going to start naming their sticks after players..

ie. XXStiff = Seibel (so it don't break when you slash someone)

X Stiff - Yodes- he got game

Stiff - Thompson -

Int. Allan

Jr. Mazer

Hes not stuck up is he? Ive hard ppl say he isnt, but i wasnt sure. But damn, Ive seen him play in 1 tourney and he is amazing. He helped a team that was down 6-1 win 8-6. He is incredible. His hands are sooooo good

i wasnt personally talking bout mac, thompson will know what i ment when i said JM signing autographs lol.. i hear mac was rippin on him the next day at skatesafe lol thats funny. J-macs a great kid and so are is parents.. great people.. personally play with him on my team, he makes every1 around him better