Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TourDragon91

Tour Burner

i was useing z- bubble 2 pc ,i do like the grip sticks,i love the beemer in my opinion a great 1pc grip stick, very light ,i like the modano type curve and for the price best 1pc stick for inline ive used(3x)a team mate of mine is looking for a 1pc stick i let him practice with the beemer his words were ,holy crap this stick is so light, feels great and responsive.i told him this stick cost $ 100. sold nuf said.so is the burner a upgrade from the beemer?

Seems that people are saying it from what I have read on his forums. Although it is the cheaper one of the two tour OPS’s.

You know the burner is cheaper right?

yea i spent a good chunk of my money on the stiff beemer and 10 ids pucks among other things, so i need to save more because basically i have no spending money right now, but i'd like to get my hands on an x-stiff.

For those of you that think i signed rowans stick your wrong. He asked for my signature on his blade so instead i wrote Di ck head and he scribbled it out.

Thompson will never have a stick named after him because hes a mutt and jonny is slowly but surely learning how to shoot the puck five hole as aposed to sniping every goalie on the face of the earth high glove.

SNIPER STYLE!

haha lol yeah i kno rowan told me what you wrote.. thats funny tho.. hes a clown.. obviously people arent going to like the kids attitude when hes smoking half the people on the rink. trust me its alot better to play with him then against him but playing against him will make you a better player..yo john.. who else besides rob is going to hostra next year

For those of you that think i signed rowans stick your wrong. He asked for my signature on his blade so instead i wrote Di ck head and he scribbled it out.

Thompson will never have a stick named after him because hes a mutt and jonny is slowly but surely learning how to shoot the puck five hole as aposed to sniping every goalie on the face of the earth high glove.

SNIPER STYLE!

this will sound dumb, but who are you? lol

just wondering because if your good enough for people to want you to sign their sticks.

first off anything that rowan asks for its probably a joke.. hes one of the funniest kid i know.. it was a joke between a couple of the guys at the narch regional with thompson and mosenson. someone asked for gregs autograph so rowan asked for johnny mo's autograph.. you all are mutts!! except for my boy rowan lol

J-Mo you are the most covered player in rh history, with the Progression Sessions and all, I have the behind the scenes footage 18 minutes in a LI Pizza Parlor so I better get my auto'd gear by the end of the week!!

I hear Thompson's stick is going to be called the "Moe"

I felt the Burner tonight in my LHS. I was impressed. Price was 75 or 79 (can't remember). Felt very sturdy and had a very tacky grip. The Beemer is definately lighter, but the Burner is not too much heavier IMHO.

yo anderson i was wondering where that tape went. that had to be one of the funniest weekends of my life baker is a mutt also haha. i think the "moe" or suffolk mutt would def have to be an upgrade bc i dont think tour could get any worse with their ops.

You should all be using nikebauer equipment it will change you life! :D

Over half of my team either uses Tour Beemers or Burners. So apparently they aren't bad. Only bad thing I think about the Burner is that it feels really blade heavy.