Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edge

Me getting hit through the glass at Nationals!

He's an internet celebrity, not an internet superstar. I'm not even sure what an internet superstar is, but I'm pretty sure most guys don't want to be one.

Please don't compare me to star wars kid. :lol:

And no i just threw off my gloves for a couple reasons...1. There was glass on/in them and 2. Wanted to get glass off of my face.

Just saw when i clicked on your name on youtube.com that there was this message for you

Edgy27 - I love this video, so much so I have used it in a presentation but would love to get a hard copy for furture use. My name is Evan and I work for Nike Bauer Hockey and would be willing to flow you some product for a DVD copy. Send me an email to bake_98@hotmail.com with your info and I'll contact you from there.

Sounded pretty farfetched to me but have you answerd him?

EDIT: Its not me btw lol

I think a Nike Bauer Rep would not use an hotmail adress, correct me if i'm wrong...

Btw Edge, my sister loves you now, she wants your autograph on her body and everything. Just kidding :lol:

I think a Nike Bauer Rep would not use an hotmail adress, correct me if i'm wrong...

Btw Edge, my sister loves you now, she wants your autograph on her body and everything. Just kidding :lol:

yeah i get that a lot!

Yeah i replied to the NBH rep today actually....that would be sick if i could get some goods out of this!

you guys better vote for me. I dont understand what the winner gets...i see the final nominees get to go to the Espys..