Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edge

Me getting hit through the glass at Nationals!

I did notice that you had some stitches in your chin but i didint realize what it was from, thats hard core bro

oh yeah gotcha. Sorry you guys didn't get into the quarters...thats bullcrap about the shootout.

Shits thats an awesome video. Glad your ok though. I need to get my video up here. Got 2 handed by the goalie when i was on the ground and got knocked out. Crazy shiatt.

I think they should make a custom group and call it "badasses".. you have to post a picture of you taking a mean hit or dealing one out..

Jr?

Guest Muck

You get labeled a bad ass by getting your ass kicked? That's a new one. :lol:

You get labeled a bad ass by getting your ass kicked? That's a new one. :lol:

Oh c'mon i didn't get my ass kicked!

Unbelievable - I had to minimize it since my wife was watching and my son is a mite. This would give her nightmares. Glad to see you are OK

WOW! thats amazing. did you get glass in your eye? i remeber wathcing a game in Philly where the glass broke and like people 5 rows uphad glass in there eyes and so did the guy who got hit

what helmet do you wear? You could be a spokesperson for that company. It takes a licking but keeps on ticking.....

RBK baby! :D

wow ...big hit... its just a hard hit if the glass doesnt break...nothing out of the ordinary...but boy when that glass broke, it changed everything,

glad you are OK

Guest Muck
You get labeled a bad ass by getting your ass kicked?  That's a new one.   :lol:

Oh yes you did, my friend. I wouldn't call you a tough guy, I'd call you a victim. :rolleyes:

I do have to say, I'm glad you're o.k.

You get labeled a bad ass by getting your ass kicked?  That's a new one.   :lol:

Oh yes you did, my friend. I wouldn't call you a tough guy, I'd call you a victim. :rolleyes:

He's a tough guy cause he took a hit well. I know that it takes as much to take em as it takes to give em. The fact that he's walking around today means that he took the hit well. Which makes him a tough guy.

mkay big guy, i'd like to see you take a hit like that. -_-