Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edge

Me getting hit through the glass at Nationals!

I'm the one in black #27. Got 7 stitches in the chin, nothing more for injuries.

First game of nationals u16 Midget Tier 2.

PS: We lost in the Quarter finals(we were number 1 seed, lost to number 4 seed :rolleyes: )

*thanks to the las vegas parent to was filming for making me a copy of the DVD!

CHECK IT OUT!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bt3rng-ylZM

Hudson valley, i believe we did. I think we lost to them(but still won nationals last year ;) )

I can't believe your back is still intact though lol. After seeing the slow motion replay it looked like it almost snapped on the boards.

Hudson valley, i believe we did. I think we lost to them(but still won nationals last year ;) )

Yea, I bunch of kids that I play with were on that team, and I remember them saying something about Vosha.

Well anyway, That hit looked like it killed! That sux. Is your back and everything still inline?

Yikes...Edge, good on ya to survive that one. Interesting how the instinct is to get up right away. I'm hoping the guy who did that to you was dealt with accordingly. On my team, regardless of what the ref called (or not) that guy would have had a bad night.