Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Worst rot-gut you ever had?

Cisco - aka Liquid Crack.  Drank it once and I twitched for hrs like a crackhead.

http://www.bumwine.com/cisco.html

What in the name of all that is good in the world convinced you to try that? That stuff may be the scariest looking "wine" I've ever seen. :lol: It looks like a condiment bottle.

Similar levels of scary belong to: Night Train, Thunderbird and MD 20/20

worst beer i've had has gotta be fax. whopping 10%, comes in tall boy cans, for dirt cheap. best thing to get drunk when on a budget, worst thing to drink if you have taste buds.

I think I might have taken a sip or two of one of the Boone's Farm's fruit wines in the 70's and wasn't that thrilled.

Ditto here ... except for the back in the 70's part :D . Boone's still doesn't taste all that good.

worst beer i've had has gotta be fax. whopping 10%, comes in tall boy cans, for dirt cheap. best thing to get drunk when on a budget, worst thing to drink if you have taste buds.

Faxe Bryggeri?

I chugged a can of that when I was in TO...could've launched the Space Shuttle on it.

Cisco - aka Liquid Crack.  Drank it once and I twitched for hrs like a crackhead.

What in the name of all that is good in the world convinced you to try that? That stuff may be the scariest looking "wine" I've ever seen. :lol: It looks like a condiment bottle.

You only live once.

My boy Felix drank it once. Every time he saw a Sysco truck he'd gag.

The funny thing is that the place that makes it makes all types of wines, even good ones. Cisco is the swill on the bottom of the vat. Black Cherry is the way to go.

Liquor...

-Petrus Bonekamp (how possibly someone can like that?)

-Unicum

-Fernet Branca

-Branca Menta

Then a "fruity" beer in pub near my city. Dont remember the name, but i remember the taste and smell of puke of the beer... from then i try to avoid "fruity" beers

UNICUM!!!

I don't drink, but if I did it would be Unicum or some other herbal bitter like Riga Black Balzams.

Thank god I don't drink.

Similar levels of scary belong to: Night Train, Thunderbird and MD 20/20

The pink grapefruit MD was my drink of choice for practices and gigs. Obviously we weren't making a lot on them.

I think I might have taken a sip or two of one of the Boone's Farm's fruit wines in the 70's and wasn't that thrilled.

I love Boonesfarm. It's like drinking Kool-Aid, with a kick (well, not a lot of kick but more than kool-aid :P ! Hard to find around here anymore, though.

I love the slogan for Thunderbird: A light yellow low-quality wine which turns your lips and mouth black.

The funny thing is both NightTrain and ThunderBird are bottled by E&J Gallo wines.

EDIT: Good luck finding them at their website. <_<