Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sassmasta

07 Mission Gear

well when people ask.. he teases.. hopefully we can get some full pictures out of him when the pictures are done.. im excited about this line

Justin, please give us another teaser....or full picture....

I'm addicted, sorry :(

OMG!!

these are the inlines i have wanted ever since i saw my 1st pair!!

a couple guys still have the old ones and still skate on them!!

i wanteed them forever, bt i was allways in junior sizes, now im not, so im SOO EXCITED!

i saw a sneak peak of these skates! man these skates were SUPER LITE!!! they give out a negative weight :huh: that means it requires YOUR own weight to keep it on the ground or they'll just hover away!! this is space age stuff we have here people! :rolleyes: the wheels or lack of them is 100% made out of the rebound stuff rink rat uses in their inner core!! there is no outter core on these wheels also a gyroscope is included in each wheel making them glide FOREVER! only one push of the skates per shift and you'll go forever! ..... :lol:

What about the gloves ? Wicked light-ish also ? I just loved my WL 3-fingers from 2001 (I think) and would like very much something of the same kind. Can't stand this year's thumb.

Hey shute where did you see these skates?  From the sneek peeks looks like i know what my next skate purchase will be time to save up.

Re-read his original post...sounds like he's having a little fun to me. :unsure:

i was thinking and wasn't the wicked-lite back then made of some kinda of composite? now what IF they did the same thing but made it moldable just like the one90 and Kor shift1 skates. that would be the next step up for skates this year no?

im saving already!

just starting to break my nike shadows but they can hang in there til the wicked lights get released.

Justin can we pleeeeeeeeease have some skate pics now? If not can you tell us any of the colour schemes for the skates like you did last year before you showed us the pics?

well for everyone to know, ive seen the new skates and gloves in person and they are pretty sick looking, the gloves are by far amazing, especially in almost all white! wooooweee, the skates are lookin sick, seen em in silver, black, white, pretty tight stuff. yah i could almost say i feel better about myself to see them

not yet...Our sales team needs to see it first...

who needs a sales team when you got customers! come on give us the pics... you know you want to.. :rolleyes: