Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sassmasta

07 Mission Gear

could someone post a picture of the old wicked ligths?

i think i know wich ones they are.

if they are the ones i am thinking of , I WANT A PAIR OF THE OLD ONES!!

but no roller hockey nemore here...

Send me a PM with a pic of your tendon...I have had zero returns due to a broken tendon guard. My e-mail is justinh@missionhockey.com.

As a side note, are you unlacing you skates all the way when you take them off, or are you just pushing them off with your other foot?

Might sound a but stupid bot which part of the skate it your tenon guard again?

Both the things at the top of the back of the skate that protect the bottom of you leg have broken off the main skate inside and are only held on by the outer material on my 7500s :ph34r:

That isn't broken...The tendon is meant to be like that....There is nothing inside that can break....The tendon and ankle are not one piece..Bauer has a patent on that, so we cannot have one piece back there...

That isn't broken...The tendon is meant to be like that....There is nothing inside that can break....The tendon and ankle are not one piece..Bauer has a patent on that, so we cannot have one piece back there...

Is it supposed to make a cracking noise when you bend it though?

The noise will go away over time...There is a piece of reinforcement that floats there, and the noise you are hearing is the glue separating and reattaching. I just grabbed a pair of new 10000 and bent the tendon guard for 15 minutes back and forth. The noise you are hearing will have no effect on the skate and the tendon will not come rip off...

The noise will go away over time...There is a piece of reinforcement that floats there, and the noise you are hearing is the glue separating and reattaching. I just grabbed a pair of new 10000 and bent the tendon guard for 15 minutes back and forth. The noise you are hearing will have no effect on the skate and the tendon will not come rip off...

Sorry to bother you again but one more thing - on my skate at the bit at the top of the skate on the side just above the ankles there is a slit in the boot slanting down towards the ankle area and it is starting to split apart. Is there a danger that it can get any bigger? It isn't bothering me too much yet but it does look as if it gets any worse it could give me a little trouble :rolleyes:

Thanks

No problem on the questions...I am always here to help...Send me a pic to my e-mail:

justinh@missionhockey.com and I will try to help figure it out.

Justin

lol...That is one thing people don't understand in the cost of R&D....That is definitely not the first pair of $400 skates I have torn apart, broke, smashed, unglued, ripped, driven over, lit on fire, etc...

The bill adds up...

Ok...I can't help myself....

Here is your one and only hint for now...

wl8by.jpg

WOW...

That's just fantastic news, Justin!

Now we have the proof that begging can help :P

Very impatient to see the full pictures of skates, and other equipement.

I hope they will look a bit similar to the old ones...

Not just the same name with a totally other design?!

Thank all of you at Mission!

Brice

lol...That is one thing people don't understand in the cost of R&D....That is definitely not the first pair of $400 skates I have torn apart, broke, smashed, unglued, ripped, driven over, lit on fire, etc...

The bill adds up...

I for one am glad that R&D covers the concept that my skates will not spontaneously combust while skating :D

Hey justin, how about sending a member of the old mission test pilot program some gear to test I wouldnt mind. ;) What ever happened to that thing. I signed up when I bought my flyweight I later recieved a free M-1 when they first came out but never heard a word since... Whats the skinny?

The bill adds up...

Im sure it must be expensive, but it sure that it must be effin fun.