Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sassmasta

07 Mission Gear

Amen. But that's rare. I don't remember chassis only ever being offered by anyone.

Except nowadays you can get rockers from smarthockey.

Amen.  But that's rare.  I don't remember chassis only ever being offered by anyone.

I had ViBE's ordered through my local shop to put on prostock Flyweights when they first came out. The chassis was $150

Nice picture. Good marketing pitch I think. Will the frames be able to be bought by themselves when the skate comes out Justin?

Amen. But that's rare. I don't remember chassis only ever being offered by anyone.

Except nowadays you can get rockers from smarthockey.

Labeda chassis, up to the Sensor and Hummer and their Mission designs Pewter Generator Team - etc. were available at my LHS. They were about that price @ $150.

Look at that tendon guard... Justin, it looks like its padded lycra. Is that just on the outside of the guard or integrated into the top where the back of your ankle rests?

If so, Then it probably bends easilly like the One90's tendon guard? I saw in the thread were some dude was bashing the One90's guard that you thought it was good to have more range of flex to support better skating technique... =)

Neoprene, not Lycra...yes, it is very flexible...Very similar to the old Wicked Light

Similar to what the Type-M had, no?

The construction is similar to the Wicked Light...The Type M had neoprene, but had no flex. That was one of the problems with the Type M...Stiff Tendon....

The construction is similar to the Wicked Light...The Type M had neoprene, but had no flex.  That was one of the problems with the Type M...Stiff Tendon....

Ahhh now i remember. The neoprene on the Type-M's was ontop of a hard tendon area. That piece was pretty hard to bend even with you're hands.

On the WL's is the neoprene on top of anything, or is it just "floating"? If its not ontop of anything, i'd imagine it would have a nice bounce response to contact.

We will not be selling chassis this year....

This year? So does that mean that it happened before or maybe it will happen in the future? I know the VIBE was on sale, but that doesn't count. :P