Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sassmasta

07 Mission Gear

great pic of Bobby Ryan scoring from Brampton on there...and well I always liked the pic Ross took Scheer...

my eyes aren't the best but I believe that's bobby sliding the puck into the net from the Skills Comp in Brampton wearing the Mission Factory Team uni's (Black/bright green)...outside thought of it being John Kemp/Team Dangerous

I'm 99.99 its bobby..because they had the pic of Johnny Kemp looking up at the clock in that same issue and I'm pretty sure Team Dangerous rocked those Mission uni's..just another great photo from Ross

All the new stuff looks sick judging by the teasers. I loved my wicked lights and I love my current 9500s. The thought of combining the two completely blows my mind.

BTW, did I spy some rink rats in one of the pics on the front cover?

Yeah I was at that Narch in Brampton and played against team dangerous in the round robin and those were the unis they were wearing but I thought Ryan played for Honeybaked back then, not 100% though.

nope..Bobby moved on to Honeybaked at the latest in 2003 when they played that incredible game against Marvel Black Panthers, settled in OT after Bobby finally got out of the box (I think he had a 10)

If Mission can strike a balance between durability and the quality of design that was characteristic of the 99' line, I think they will be on track again to regaining respect from the players who backed them during their early years (98'-99'). If the new chassis works better, then that's another plus. However, I think that the new WL will be a different skate than the old version... I just hope its as good in its own way.

Leafed through the '07 catalogue yesterday and all I can say is Mission has once again outdone themselves. Welcome back Wicked Light!!

Probably but I doubt any of them would give their username/password. If I did I wouldn't post it, nor would I leak info before it was meant to be.

Oh my!!!!!!!

Those Skates and gloves look SICK!!!

I'm in love!!!

Damn you!!! im gonna have to start saving now!

Good work justin and the guys at mission, you've made some more sweet looking skates!

( also, i apologise for all the exclamation marks)