Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sassmasta

07 Mission Gear

You guys read too much into things...We are not planning on selling chassis...End of story..

There was a lot of interest locally last year.

I've got a question about the new chasis setup.....

What is the height difference now from the old 76-72 HiLo to the new 80-76 HiLo?

I'm pretty particular about the length of my sticks and the height difference from my ice hockey boot and He950 are close enough that my stick height is still comfortable to play with.

In these new skates (Yes, I'm sure I'll upgrade) will I be having to adjust my stick lengths?

Justin will correct me if I am wrong, but I think the only frames that were ever available were the Detonator and Generator, and that was years ago. Never the high-end stuff.

Justin will correct me if I am wrong, but I think the only frames that were ever available were the Detonator and Generator, and that was years ago. Never the high-end stuff.

Generator was on the high end skates at one point I believe

Justin will correct me if I am wrong, but I think the only frames that were ever available were the Detonator and Generator, and that was years ago.  Never the high-end stuff.

I remember the ViBE's, Carbon Generator, Generator, and i think Penetrator? were all available by order one year.

Hmm. Looks like I have been proven wrong many times over. I guess I should have said chassis were hard to find without ordering for them. And even that was not openly advertised.

Man I hope I'm not looking at strike two here.

Ive got my first NARCh game tomorrow and Im going to try and get my hands on a Mission catalogue. I can scan and zip all the pages if thats cool with Justin. Justin if you want to keep posting them slowly let me know and I wont post the whole thing.

Ive got my first NARCh game tomorrow and Im going to try and get my hands on a Mission catalogue. I can scan and zip all the pages if thats cool with Justin. Justin if you want to keep posting them slowly let me know and I wont post the whole thing.

if he doesnt let u post it will u email me it?

if he doesnt let u post it will u email me it?

Me too! :D

The gloves remind me of the oold school injection gloves. I had been looking for a pair of them on ebay for awhile. My LHS had a pair, but they were gone by the time I decided I wanted them.

THANK YOU JUsTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the wicked 5's if i get a pair, tats what ill get, probably mid range skate, but nice look.

any more glove pics?

is there a new elboe/shin/shoulder look coming out?

WOW.... i'll get those wicked 1 pants for sure... no way you won't stand out with those pants. do those wicked 1 pants come in different colors as well? B) might think about those wicked 1 skates cause i'm at a point where i have to buy new bearings and wheels...

Very nice looking skates. :D

Which ones will come in 1/2 sizes?

Also, will these skates be wider in the toe area as the quatro (sp) skates are? (I believe I saw they were 4mm wider)